Lewis County and Harpeth

TheExpert

Posted by sportfan:

BONES I THOUGHT WE WERE TIGHT. I TOOK UP FOR YOU AND NOW YOU PUT ME DOWN LIKE THIS. MY FIGHT WITH YOU WILL BE LATER ON DOWN THE ROAD NOT NOW. AS FOR HARPETH WE DO EDUCATE OUR PEOPLE ON HOW TO USE THE WORD, SEEN. WE SAW, SEEING, AND HAVE SEEN IS THE CORRECT USUAGE FOR THE ENGLISH DIALECT. YOU PEOPLE FROM LEWIS COUNTY WILL WAKE UP SATURDAY TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUM. YOU'RE NOT PLAYING A LITTLE SINGLE A SCHOOL THIS WEEK. COACH WINKLER WILL HAVE THE TRIBE PRIMED FOR YOU AND WE WILL MAKE THINGS ALOT TOUGHER. DO YOU REMEMBER HOW YOU WERE TORCHED LAST YEAR. WE WILL DO MORE OF THE SAME THIS YEAR AND WE KNOW YOU CAN'T PLAY THE OPTION AND HAVE ALITTLE SURPRISE FOR YOU FRIDAY.

ok once again u r runnin your mouth. yall can run the option all u want but remember u have to stop us from scoring. we will put up our points so u just try to keep up. and just make sure no one finds out who u r cuz these rednecks will make u pay for all your mouth runnin. well c u in a couple days

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Mr. 1 Anno Dominni, lest you trasnform into a pumpkin at midnight, comport yourself in a way befitting of your school. Please cogitate your current condition and respond with the grace of a gazelle instead of the ruminations of a Wildabeast.

My sincere admonition would be for you to invest in a decent tutor in the literature skills and hopefully you would return with a proper use of grammatical basics? Understandbly, my posts offer a toothsome look into the inticacies of the gridiron but I did not arrive at my current state in one feel swoop. The cerebellum can be a wonderful tool if used properly!<

I am tired of seeing all this junk about my old teammates on here. Lewis County will beat Harpeth Friday, even if it is without their top reciever who was kicked off the team. I just want to know NOW, before the game is over if we win will you all finally give the Panthers credit and say we are the best? I'm sure you won't and even if we win by 3 or 4 touchdowns youll say it was the refs or something like that. Just get ready for a good beating come Friday Harpeth. Good Luck to my old teammates and Go Panthers!!

Posted by meanjean:

Please Mr. 1 Anno Dominni, lest you trasnform into a pumpkin at midnight, comport yourself in a way befitting of your school. Please cogitate your current condition and respond with the grace of a gazelle instead of the ruminations of a Wildabeast.

My sincere admonition would be for you to invest in a decent tutor in the literature skills and hopefully you would return with a proper use of grammatical basics? Understandbly, my posts offer a toothsome look into the inticacies of the gridiron but I did not arrive at my current state in one feel swoop. The cerebellum can be a wonderful tool if used properly!<

ok i wish i had time to use a dictionary and sit at the computer all day and write these things. i'm sure i speak for the rest of the people on here when i say no one cares how i type. i get my point across. i am a former lewis co. athlete just not football. i am very proud of my school and i rep it well. so just sit there and type another response. c u friday.

Posted by meanjean:

ok i wish i had time to use a dictionary and sit at the computer all day and write these things. i'm sure i speak for the rest of the people on here when i say no one cares how i type. i get my point across. i am a former lewis co. athlete just not football. i am very proud of my school and i rep it well. so just sit there and type another response. c u friday.

LEWIS COUNTY YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE IS APPARENTLY ABOUT TO HAPPEN. WE HAVE WAIT A LONG TIME FOR REVENGE AND TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT. I WILL BRING EARPLUGS FOR THE JUGS AND HORN BECAUSE IT IS ANNOYING AND EXTRA WATER TO CLEAR UP MY DRY THROAT FROM CHEERING THE WINNERS. DON'T STAY DOWN TO LONG YOU MIGHT PLAY FOR SECOND PLACE (I DOUBT IT) LIKE YOU HAVE ALL THE OTHER YEARS. REMEMBER THIS IS A FOOTBALL GAME NOT THE WWF OR A TRACTOR PULL AND YOU NEED TO ACT CIVILIZED. IT WILL BE HILARIOUS SEEING THE ANDY GRIFFIN CHARACTERS, BEVERLY HILLBILLIES, AND GREEN ACRES ACT-A-LIKES ALL IN PERSON. I BELIEVE I'LL JOIN IN ON MY WAY OUT OF HOLE-IN-THE-WALL AND TOOT MY CADDY'S HORN IN CELEBRATION OF OUR VICTORY. KEEP IN MIND THERE IS A NEXT YEAR. IT'S BEEN REAL FUN THESE PAST SEVERAL WEEKS JAWING WITH YOU BUT WE MUST MOVE ON TO BIGGER AND CERTAINLY BETTER TEAMS.

P.S. TRY TO SHOW ALITTLE CLASS AND TAKE DEFEAT WITH DIGINITY.

SIGNED SPORTFAN - GO HARPETH

[Edited by sportfan on 9-6-02 1:45A]

I am so sorry we will have to ruin your optimist outlook this early in the season. I have read your posts all summer up till now and I'll have to give it to you.....you do have hope. But that is where it stops bc I know if your any honest football fan then your gonna have to admit to yourself we have the better talent now. I mean come on....we can score on anyone. Our offense is loaded and I sure hope it doesn't get ugly early for you. I would much rather see you beat at your place but hey....at least this year we can go out in our trucks and toot our horns and practice auditioning for hee-haw instead of driving those 2 hours home thinking about how we could have ran the score up....LOL. Oh well....this is my fav part of the season seeing you Harpeth fans hope and talk like your the king of all 2a football. Kinda reminds me of a lil town to the east....LOL. Well sporrtfan...good drive home after your loss tonight and don't give up yet bc maybe you all will make the playoffs and then you can start over. :D

APPARENTLY THE TSSAA HAS STEPPED IN AND WILL PROHIBT JUG SHAKING AND HORN BLOWING AT THE LEWIS COUNTY GAME. FANS WILL BE IN SHOCK AND JUSTICE WILL FINALLY BE SERVED. WE HAVE ALSO PETITIONED THE TSSAA TO STOP LETTING THE OFFICALS FROM BEING FED LIKE KINGS AND BRIBED. MEAN JEAN HAS HELPED IN THIS MATTER. LOOKS LIKE ALL THE LITTLE PERKS ARE OUT THE WINDOW. (JUST KIDDING ON THIS) :):D

ARE YOU READY FOR TONIGHT? YOU BETTER BE!!!!! :confused:

Lewis Co. and Harpeth will get their first big challange of the season tonight. Neither team has played anyone yet. :D Everyone in 2a football wants to know who is going to dominate Region 5a. If one team blows out the other, then one might have a chance in the west division of 2a. I don't know much about either team. You can't tell when a team blows out two single a schools, and I didn't even know Cheatem Co. had a football team. I hope this proves to show who the team to beat is!!! :);) Good Luck!!

Prediction-- Upset Harpeth 27-Lewis Co. 20 Neither make it past the first round of the playoffs.

Just a prediction. :):):o

Okay, I don't see the point of getting on here and talking all this smack. I also don't see your problems towards Lewis Co. It seems the only problem you all have is the fact that the fans support the team so much and show it. If it bothers you, then get over it. Also, all of you can get on here and keep saying "what's going to happen", but it isn't what is said that gets the win. What is done on the field tonight is what will determine who wins. The team that gives it their all and puts 110% in will be victorious. I'm not from Lewis Co. or Harpeth but I do know what Lewis Co. has got and I've seen them play. I hope Harpeth is somewhat of a challenge compared to last weeks game. I'll be there and we'll see the outcome of this game. Good luck panthers!