Lewis County and Harpeth

TheExpert

SORRY I GOT YOU SO MAD ABOUT THIS GAME. AS I SAID BEFORE I'M AN OVER ZEALIOUS FAN WHO LOVES MY TEAM. IF YOU WOULD LOOK AT OUR TEAM YOU WOULD SEE THAT IT IS VERY SIMILAR TO THE FOUR YEARS WE WON THE REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. DURING MATT TANT'S ENTIRE CAREER WE WON THE REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP EVERY YEAR. THAT IS FOUR YEARS IN A ROW. THE PLAYERS WE HAVE NOW HAVE SEVERAL CONNECTIONS TO THOSE YEARS. SEVERAL HAD BROTHERS THAT PLAYED AND WERE VERY GOOD. AS THE REPORTER STATED WE HAVE SEVERAL PEOPLE WHO PLAYED LAST YEAR. WE DO HAVE A FEW JUNIORS AND SOPHMORES WHO DID NOT PLAY MUCH BUT THROUGH A TOUGH PRESEASON HAVE PREPARED FOR A GREAT SEASON. I STATE FACTS AND PEOPLE GET MADE AT ME ABOUT IT. ANOTHER THING IS OUR KIDS ARE NOT RICH KIDS BUT MANY WORK IN NEAR BY NASHVILLE AT MANY DIFFERENT JOBS TO HAVE THE THINGS THEY WANT AND NEED. I BET WE HAVE MORE KIDS THAT WORK IN OUR HIGH SCHOOL THAN LEWIS COUNTY DOES. DOES THAT SOUND LIKE RICH KIDS TO YOU? ANOTHER THING IS DO YOU OR DO YOU NOT SHAKE JUGS, BLOW HORNS, AND DRIVE TRUCKS? IF THAT IS TRUE I DON'T SEE WHAT YOU ARE SO MAD ABOUT. LIKE I SAID I STATE FACTS.

AS FAR AS BEING REDNECKS I KNOW HOW YOU ACTED AFTER A GAME THREE YEARS AGO AND IT WAS TOTALLY REDNECK. FACT OR FICTION?? I AM SORRY IF I OFFENDED SOME BUT I BELIEVE IF THE SHOE FITS THEN WEAR IT. HOW TACKY AND REDNECK WAS IT WHEN TWO OF YOUR FANS SHAVED THEIR HEADS AFTER LAST YEARS GAME IN FRONT OF OUR FIELDHOUSE.

MANY PEOPLE IN YOUR TOWN COULD AUDITION FOR HEE HAW AND WOULDN'T EVEN HAVE TO PRETEND BUT WOULD FIT THE CHARACTERS PERFIT. WHAT I AM TRYING TO TELL YOU IS YOU ARE SORT OF BACKWARDS AND NOT AS SOCIALIZED AS MOST PEOPLE IN OUR COMMUNITY. FACT OR FICTION. YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOUR HERITAGE AND DON'T BE SO OFFENDED BY THE TRUTH. I WILL KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT UNTIL AFTER THE GAME. I WILL BE ON THE VISTORS SIDE AND WILL DISCUSS OUR VICTORY WITH ANY FAN. YOU WILL KNOW ME, I WON'T HAVE A JUG, HORN, TRUCK, OR BE TALKING SOUTHERN SLANG BUT ENGLISH. UNTIL THEN YOU HAVE TO WAIT AND WONDER.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sportfan...let's talk about being tacky...shall we?? As I remember correctly...around 3 years ago..when Harpeth played Lewis Co. here, after the ballgame was over and done with, cigars and feminine products were left in the locker rooms, trying to imply something. On top of that, you tried to steal a 500 lb. concrete panther right after the ballgame. I don't think cutting hair after a ballgame is that bad.

i do beleive that dr. evil is right i know heshe is cuz i know this person.... well ne ways u apparently dont get down here to much if u think we r all big trucks and jugs and all that.. u should come down here and c all the clean rides we got im sure we have more than yall. but ne ways i belive we will win and our only competition this year will b fairview and they wont b much. i predict lewis 42 harpeth 14...

All i have to say is that i think this is going to be a great and close game. Im not sure who will win, but i do know that Harpeth isnt who they were in the past, and Lewis Co. who have you beat??? NOBODIES. And to Lewis Co. what is the big deal with Fairview? Why does everyone think of them to be so good this year? What have they proved? Nothing yet. Nobody has any room to talk samck in this Region until after Friday night cause we all play region games. We will see Friday night. You better be watching us. Waverly. We have improved as a team and have rebuilt over the past 3 years. We have 53 players this year and alot of experience and class. I am a Senior this year and I have started all 4 years of Highschool. Im not the only one on this team. We all have. We had to rebuild. We have. Im not promising anything cause im not going to brag like everyone else is. I have learned the past 3 years what its like to lose and i know how it feels. Anyone remember the 98 year of jr high? Almost everyone in our region now played then. If your a junior or senior you know about the team we had. We went undeafted and won the 2A championship that year. We beat you Lewis and you Harpeth. Things change though. We have from the past 3 years. We have improved.We have had a rough past 3 years in highschool but we are rebuilt and ready to unload. We will play hard. You better be watching and learning quick who WAVERLY is. You will see us. And we will play you til the end. We started out this season with a blow out win against rivals Camden Central and havent lost a scrimmage this summer-- we played 4. Wayne Co., McEwen, Dresden, and West Carrol.I believe its our year to shine. I think we deserve it. Good luck to all of you. I will see you soon. --- #7 ----(Dont doubt us)

Posted by Knight:

Meanjean...Your stupid poll means nothing, remember you picked LC-8 Mt.PLeasant-7 when it turned out to be 61-0. Your pick means nothing, your a disgrace to high school football!

Excuse me Knight Rider? Did you know that Mt. Pleasant was playing without the services of five starters who were all sufering from Ricketts? Don't you think that would have made things a lot closer?

And as for the name calling, that will not be necessary. I had you down for a bag of NERDS for Halloween but now I am changing it to DUM DUMS! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Posted by sportfan:

LEWIS COUNTY WILL GO TO 0-1 IN THE REGION FRIDAY NIGHT AND BE TIED FOR DEAD LAST IN THE REGION WITH TWO OTHER WANNA BEES. HARPETH WILL BEGIN IT QUEST FOR OUR FIRST STATE CHAMPIONSHIP AND WHOEVER COMES OUR WAY BETTER WATCH OUT. I DON'T REALLY LOOK FORWARD TO GOING TO LEWIS COUNTY BECAUSE IT IS SO MUCH NOISE THAT DOES NOT PERTAIN TO THE GAME. THE TSSAA SHOULD OUTLAW NOISEMAKERS LIKE THOSE STUPID JUGS AND THAT ILLEGAL HORN THEY BLOW. THE WORST PART WILL BE HAVING TO DRIVE THROUGH TOWN AND SEE THOSE HILLBILLIES RACING THOSE PICKUPS AROUND. SHOW SOME CLASS AND SIT AND ENJOY A GAME WITHOUT ALL THE EXTRAS. P.S. WE WILL TAKE A PANTHER HOME WITH US THIS YEAR AND LET YOU HAVE IT BACK IF YOU EVER BEAT US AGAIN. LOL :(

You'll be eating your words come Friday night. :D

i dont know what sportsfan's problem with our town is. he keeps talkin about us racin our pickups. well when i went to harpeth all i seen was a bunch of beat up trucks and cheap cars. u need to look a lil harder when yall roll thru town after we beat yall friday night (if u can c thru all those tears.) well like i said we will win.

Guest almostthere

sportsfan, what do big trucks, cutting hair, rednecks, and noise makers have to do with how u play on the field. just stop making excuses and play!!!!!!!

i think i speak for all of lewis county, and i go to loretto. lol.

BONES I THOUGHT WE WERE TIGHT. I TOOK UP FOR YOU AND NOW YOU PUT ME DOWN LIKE THIS. MY FIGHT WITH YOU WILL BE LATER ON DOWN THE ROAD NOT NOW. AS FOR HARPETH WE DO EDUCATE OUR PEOPLE ON HOW TO USE THE WORD, SEEN. WE SAW, SEEING, AND HAVE SEEN IS THE CORRECT USUAGE FOR THE ENGLISH DIALECT. YOU PEOPLE FROM LEWIS COUNTY WILL WAKE UP SATURDAY TO THE BEAT OF A DIFFERENT DRUM. YOU'RE NOT PLAYING A LITTLE SINGLE A SCHOOL THIS WEEK. COACH WINKLER WILL HAVE THE TRIBE PRIMED FOR YOU AND WE WILL MAKE THINGS ALOT TOUGHER. DO YOU REMEMBER HOW YOU WERE TORCHED LAST YEAR. WE WILL DO MORE OF THE SAME THIS YEAR AND WE KNOW YOU CAN'T PLAY THE OPTION AND HAVE ALITTLE SURPRISE FOR YOU FRIDAY.

BONEZ GOOD LUCK FRIDAY AND I HOPE YOU SHUT THE JACKETS UP FOR A CHANGE. THEY GET ON HERE AND BRAG TO MUCH ABOUT THEIR TEAM. LORETTO WILL WIN IN A BIG WAY FRIDAY NIGHT AND IT WON'T BE CLOSE. :)