How good will NEW D9a be next year?

MCBOB03

Or will it still be called District 9. I know Moore County and Huntland are coming over from D11 but not real sure on who's leaving Van Buren Co., Boyd Christian ?Maybe? i dont know but finally Forrest and MC get the chance to revamp the rivalry a lil bit.

District 9A seems to be a Cistrict full of rivalries for next year. Last I looked, Cascade, Community, Eagleville, F.C Boyd,Forrest, Huntland, MTCS, and Moore County will be in the mix. Wouldn't want to get in the middle of that group. Likely will be extremely competitie.

District 9A seems to be a Cistrict full of rivalries for next year. Last I looked, Cascade, Community, Eagleville, F.C Boyd,Forrest, Huntland, MTCS, and Moore County will be in the mix. Wouldn't want to get in the middle of that group. Likely will be extremely competitie.

I look for it to be one of the TOP districts in single A Girls BB top to bottom. No alot of cupcakes in District play next year

School may have only a few students and the posting on TSSAA may not be firm exactly if they will compete.but they are listed.

Seems like I heard something about FC Boyd not having a team next year, I always felt bad for them....they seemed so small to compete against the rest of 9A.....it will be cool to have Moore County back and as we all know the tougher the District the better the preparation for the post season.....although sometimes it's hard to make it far in the post season when all the teams are so good /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Seems like I heard something about FC Boyd not having a team next year, I always felt bad for them....they seemed so small to compete against the rest of 9A.....it will be cool to have Moore County back and as we all know the tougher the District the better the preparation for the post season.....although sometimes it's hard to make it far in the post season when all the teams are so good /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Talked to some people from Boyd about this situation and they say this is 100% false. Boyd will have a team in this new district and they are doing all they can to become more competitive in this district. I have heard some changes may take place inside the program as far as coaching personnel.

Talked to some people from Boyd about this situation and they say this is 100% false. Boyd will have a team in this new district and they are doing all they can to become more competitive in this district. I have heard some changes may take place inside the program as far as coaching personnel.

If FC is in McMinnville, it has been posted on another thread of a change being made due to the current coach having no children in the program after this year. Hard to know sometimes fact vs rumor but good luck to FC and hope some good things work for the School and the District.

Looking @ the number of Seniors graduating and adding Moore County & Huntland I think 9A is even better next year! I know Cascade loses 4 of their 5 starters, who do the rest lose?

Forrest loses 4 of 5 starters also......along with 2 more Seniors. We are reloading however with a very talented group of Juniors and Sophs just waiting for their playing time! We also will still have Beth Hawn in the post....one of the best in the state!!!

Looking @ the number of Seniors graduating and adding Moore County & Huntland I think 9A is even better next year! I know Cascade loses 4 of their 5 starters, who do the rest lose?

Moore County will loose 1 well technically 2 SR's, we will have 2sr, 3 or 4 jrs, a Soph, and a bunch of Freshman next year. With ar Core being mostly JR's, Soph, Freshman next year MC should be good for a few years, altough #3 will be hard to replace we r VERY deep at Post with a Soph and 8th grader on the bench that would probably start for anybody else this year

MTCS loses 1 senior in this years starting line-up, Katie Dunn. Two seniors were injured early in the season and have not been able to contribute. MTCS also had three 8th graders move up after their season was over with two getting quite alot of playing time over the last part of the season and in the championship game last night. Remember the Junior High Team was 30 - 0 this year while winning five tournament first place trophys. They will be loading up the High School Team with some very talented players over the next several years.