GC VS MILAN

gibsoncounty5

Everyone outside of Gibson Co....IGNORE THIS THREAD! Sore losers is all it is....

gcfanatic.... you're obviously a very close person to Coach Hart and I'd bet money on it that you weren't a "gcfanatic" before Coach Hart got here. If you say you've never seen Josh get a T it proves to me you're not a gcfanatic, but just a relative/friend of Coach Hart. Coach Hart did a good job this year, but next year is going to be even tougher with the new teams.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say this about Josh even though he should of kept his composure, I have been to 20 gc games this year and that is the 1st Tech I have seen him get... I know he was a terror out there on the court last season with his attitude and received many Tech's among other things, but he did a great job for Coach Hart this year. I wont even answer some comments by another former Coach at GC, no reason to aknowledge ignorance. As for the 2nd Tech, it was on Coach Hart I am told for saying something to the same grey headed ref after Ralph was bleeding all over the court and got the foul called on him.

I am glad that other people are now posting on here what a great job the GC boys did this year and how much improved they are and I totally agree that things will keep getting better as GC has a very young team returning next year. Looks like the system does work when it is fully understood and time is given! HA HA HA!! The kids showed great progress all year as improvement could be seen from game to game. Good luck to all the district 13aa teams tomorrow night! Great 1st season under a new program for the GC boys!

i'm a gc fan.... but i just dunno if i'd call ten wins and a first round exit and improvement... two years ago i think they won like twelve and made it to region so... ten wins its not satisfactory in my mind... i'd like to see a winning season and a regional tournament birth next year and then i'll comment on the new success lol... not saying 10 wins is something to be ashamed of in the least... but in my opinion gc really underachieved with the talent they had present... first year in a new system though just gotta give it time before u really pass judgement.

i agree they had way to much talent to get put out the first round of district i think they could have been 2nd or 3rd

this year yea it was to years ago when gc made it to region they beat a very good humboldt and dc team and upset dburg in the district tourny but coach hart did a good job being his first year and all

Everyone outside of Gibson Co....IGNORE THIS THREAD! Sore losers is all it is....

gcfanatic.... you're obviously a very close person to Coach Hart and I'd bet money on it that you weren't a "gcfanatic" before Coach Hart got here. If you say you've never seen Josh get a T it proves to me you're not a gcfanatic, but just a relative/friend of Coach Hart. Coach Hart did a good job this year, but next year is going to be even tougher with the new teams.

oooohhh fanatic.... HAHAHAH.... if you did any better of a job denying reality and being blinded by your own personal allegiances you would have been a great inner circle member of President Bush's Staff! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Anyway, whats the schedule for tonight and Saturday????