Who's behind the plate

opticyellow

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody will talk about the pitchers and speedsters. Who is catching those pitchers while trying to keep the speedsters from doing their job? Lets hear it for them.

Tiffany Hibbs, senior and primary catcher of Goodpasture is amazing to watch. She is a pitcher's dream and has a great eye and mind for the game. Any college would be lucky to have her behind the plate. I like to call her Kodak cause she can frame a pitch. She shares knowledge and tries to help other catchers be their best. Hibbs is about team. I'm glad someone started this thread because without a a good catcher a great pitcher may look awful, but a great catcher can make a awful pitcher look like a superstar. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Tiffany Hibbs, senior and primary catcher of Goodpasture is amazing to watch. She is a pitcher's dream and has a great eye and mind for the game. Any college would be lucky to have her behind the plate. I like to call her Kodak cause she can frame a pitch. She shares knowledge and tries to help other catchers be their best. Hibbs is about team. I'm glad someone started this thread because without a a good catcher a great pitcher may look awful, but a great catcher can make a awful pitcher look like a superstar. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Everybody will talk about the pitchers and speedsters. Who is catching those pitchers while trying to keep the speedsters from doing their job? Lets hear it for them.

Two of the best catchers in the state probably won't see much (or any) time behind the plate in high school ball this year because their teams are in desperate need for their versatility and skills elsewhere on defense. Very talented pair. Both handle pitchers very well and call great games.

Kendall Hooper - Junior, DCA

Sarah Beth Roberts - Sophomore, Mt Juliet

My Step-Daughter, Aimee Taylor, at Cascade is pretty solid behind the plate, but I may be a bit biased... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Bre Elmore at Forrest is a very good catcher also. Got a heck of a bat to go along with it.

you are allowed to be biased it is your daughter and its ok to be a proud momma