Who's behind the plate

opticyellow

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lincoln County has a freshman catcher that is going to be unreal and a freshman pitcher to go with it. I really believe they are a year away from having several years of being a very solid team. Only 2 seniors and one junior on the team and the sophmores.freshmans 8th graders and 7th graders have alot of talent. Oh yea the steak and shrimp dinner fundraiser that we are famous for is feb 28th,if you want a ticket and a meal that is unreal holler at coach smith. I promise you it is as good as it gets. Also no way will you come away hungry. And the door prizes are unreal. Come on mrknowitall come on down, i will let you sit with me and promise you a big time. Oh the softball girls are the waitresses for the night.

I vote for freshman Jackie LaVigne from Stone Memorial. She wont be the work horse behind the plate this year, junior Kayla M has that job. Jackie will be starting at 3rd and rotating catcher. But she will be one to watch. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Game smart and knows how to work the plate. Heck of an arm and solid hitter.

if you can see the frame a catcher does than they arent doing it well enough..... and if you wanna know how good go ask a pitcher... they will tell you. or you could get a pitcher that has never thrown to her and get the catcher to catch her and then ask that pitcher..... the really good catchers are the ones that aren't noticed.

Two of the best catchers in the state probably won't see much (or any) time behind the plate in high school ball this year because their teams are in desperate need for their versatility and skills elsewhere on defense. Very talented pair. Both handle pitchers very well and call great games.

Kendall Hooper - Junior, DCA

Sarah Beth Roberts - Sophomore, Mt Juliet

Yea Hoopers a player maybe a little underated,

Idk who roberts is, srry