tops in each class?

seymourbutts1

The only thing bad that I could say about Houston is that Charles Dibella(UAB signee) is out for the year and he is one of their best at bat. They lost a strong batter in the line-up. They may struggle with pitching as well. But I never under estimate Houston, Collierville, Bartlett or Germantown. Just my opinion but the toughest team to beat this year in speed on the bases and defense is Germantown but they may struggle with pitching too-after Charlie Collins and Hayes Britt they are going to have to rely on younger and not as strong pitchers. Their catcher Taylor Follis is just a junior and he is strong and tough like Taylor Morton for Batlett.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much talk about Houston yet, but they will be a force to reckon with come tournament time. As you know, Germantown, Houston, and Collierville always battle for the top 2 spots to go to region. Palo should be a heck of a pitcher for Houston. He has signed with MTSU already.

I've also heard through the grapevine that Palo is looking strong, and will be a force

My bad on Bubba Clifton--I was under the impression he was a good baseball player as well but I was actually referring to Clint Gobbell--gotta remember I live in Iowa, though I spent 18 years in Summertown. In fact I have a son that is a freshman there and my twin daughters are in 8th grade there. Wouldn't call them athletes though--they are more scholars than anything!!