Jackson county vs. clarkrange

godevilsgo

I don't know if you have seen Clarkrange play this year or not, they have many offensive weapons and their defense is solid. They just don't have any weaknesses. I just don't see them being off in all parts of the game. They can be off in one part but they way the do everything else will get them the win. I think that this is their year. Need to rearrange the trophy case for another gold ball.

I've seen them play, and don't get me wrong they are extremely and really good and do not have many weakness's but that does not mean they can't be beat. They are not invicible and it's not impossible.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen them play, and don't get me wrong they are extremely and really good and do not have many weakness's but that does not mean they can't be beat. They are not invicible and it's not impossible.

Its true. Just remember that the Lady Buffaloes are consistent. They will work hard to control the pace of the game. I am looking forward to seeing the game. It is definately going to be worth being there and watching.

Go Lady Buffalos! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Those Clarkrange girls must be coached by the best coach in the state!

Granted Lamar is a wonderful coach but he has a team that is loaded, but Jim Brown is one of the best coaches around also and I have seen him take teams that were no where near as loaded as CR and win State Championships. I think this game will be very vanilla for both teams. It doesn't really matter who wins. Now the region might be more of a game if both teams make it.

This is going to be an AWESOME game!!! Clarkrange is a very good team, as is Jackson Co. Honestly, ball control is the best thing for Jackson Co. They must control the ball and box out flawlessly, and if they do that they can win this game. JC will beat Clarkrange before the season is over, may be useful to get it out of the way now if your Clarkrange, but they say it is hard to beat a team 3 times, but what about 4 or 5. They will lose one of the 5 MORE THAN LIKELY, but they just got to hope it is not THE 1! Good luck to both teams tomorrow night!

good luck to both teams... Hope my girls in Jc can pull it out... will be a fun and exciting game if jackson county is hitting... If leonard gets started early c range better watch out... Go JC

It should be a good game just as long as 7a watcher doesn't feed the officials too well!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> He has got a nasty habit of doing that!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Clarkrange 23 - Jackson County 8 at the half.

Clarkrange 47 - Jackson County 30 final..... Congratulations Lady Buffaloes!!!!!! And Congratulations Molly Heady on being MVP of the district tournament. Amazing how this young lady went from 2 nd team all district to MVP of the district tournament. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />