Jackson county vs. clarkrange

godevilsgo

How can you even think j county did bring their game? Leonard only had 7 points. And if it was not for bowman they would have gotten beat alot worse. Only one who showed up on offense was bowman. Leonard could not get her touches she usually gets. I agree they are consistent, but think about it when your starting a freshman and 4 sophmores their will be some inconsistency.More than Coach Brown wants im sure. I promise you if J county brings their a game and actually runs an offense the game will be alot different. Believe me or not you will see. I agree the refs did. The statement you made is correct Clarkrange came to play and did so..And jackson county didnt. I have Watched J county alot. When they play great and when the play horrible and run an offense. I agree that each lady does. But there is no since in saying something about leonard when you can pick out something about everygirl that you dont agree with.

Had you read my post earlier, you would have seen that I gave LL credit for being a great player and also gave her teammates credit as well. I stated that EB was doing a good job making her 3 point shots. I also pointed out that DEFENSE was critical. What make CR so potent is that they ALL contribute. You can't rely on a couple of players to score all of the time. I will state the FACTS and how you interpret them is your choice. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor assessment of the game I would say, you are the first to come on here and start blaming officials. I was very unhappy with a lot of no calls and some calls in the third. But when talking to one of our players, they said officials played no part in the 3rd, they just got out of sync. They are both good teams, but I promise you we don't get away with anything more than your team does. So stop with the sour grapes.

You and KGM said it best.

7AWatcher,

I agree with you. After watching Bradford play Saturday night, how do you think Clark Range and Bradford match up?

Size wise the matchup would be about even............the difference as I see it is the precision and discipline that Clarkrange has, as Gleason always has. 5 of the CR starters can and will shoot the 3. Both teams could suffer from foul trouble, depending on officiating. Clarkrange has matured and with addition of Heady to a state runner-up team that lost no starters they have developed into a complete team.

jc If'n ya take that shirt off I am going to take you out behind the woodshed!! Now, straighten up and get a lil tougher that cr bunch got you going soft.....well second thought you might distract them girls on the ball court from cr..... good strategy just warn a sister before you do that so i can put my shades on!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

well im sorry im married and i know my wife wouldnt like it cause i cant even get her to take me to the shed. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> lets just say i know the CR team is the best i have ever seen. and as i said before JC WOULD BE THE ONLY TEAM TO BEAT THEM BUT THE WAY THEY ARE PLAYING ITS HIGHLY DOUBTFUL. IM NOT GETTING WEAK JUST HAPPY FOR 7A. SORRY IF I SEEMED SO SOFT BUT THERE ISNT NO REASON TO BE MAD. CR WAS HITTING EVERYTHING AND JC WAS NOT HITTING ANYTHING. THE REFS CALLED IT FAIR IN MY EYES. NO MATT5ER WHAT ANYONE ELSE SAYS. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

im not taking nothing away from c range.. they are a great team and is well coached.. But i am saying this.. J county is yet to give c range their best game. My bad.. There are 4 juniors starting.. Yeah and when coach brown does i think the game will be totally different. Leonard was shut down i agree. But either way it goes the games to come will be different when they start running their offense. And no i dont think jackson county was doing all they could. J county did not seem like the team they usually are when they play big teams. AND THATS A FACT

I said that earlier, and was strongly critized. CR has a great team. They are reaping

the rewards of being together for so long and great coaching. What I said was that

JC has talent but is not coming along. Leonard does not have to prove anything. She

already has. Put heady on this JC team and see what she could do. Not taking away

from heady. But defense carried JC the most of the year, now the other teams are

catching up. I say again it is time for these players on JC team to begin to play

down in your gut ball, with all out effort, and run some plays handle the ball.

Yes they are juniors, and a couple of seniors. The difference in average and great

is effort. They are better than they are showing. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I said that earlier, and was strongly critized. CR has a great team. They are reaping

the rewards of being together for so long and great coaching. What I said was that

JC has talent but is not coming along. Leonard does not have to prove anything. She

already has. Put heady on this JC team and see what she could do. Not taking away

from heady. But defense carried JC the most of the year, now the other teams are

catching up. I say again it is time for these players on JC team to begin to play

down in your gut ball, with all out effort, and run some plays handle the ball.

Yes they are juniors, and a couple of seniors. The difference in average and great

is effort. They are better than they are showing. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

No one is argueing with your assessment, but you guys are saying that CR winning has nothing to do with their preparation and execution. It is as if only JC is to blame for the loses. Our girls have earned those wins and it is insulting when you blame it on something else. JC is better than what they look against us. But I am guessing that is because we play a better defense than what you have seen this year for the most part. Last year, if the only game you would have watched CR and JC was the state championship game, you would have thought both teams were terrible and shouldn't be in that game. That's because they were uninformed, you are not!

jcofan 20 see what you got started. Its making your fans look like whiners, when most of them are not.

dreambig how do you think teams limit JC. Let LL have the run of the floor and touch it any time she wants? Lets just say coaching is not in your future if you couldn't see what was going on. Jim Brown will counter and the next game will be closer.

Are you telling me that LL, EB, JG, and VS are just sophomores!!! They sure are going to be tough for years to come if that's the case!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> TSSAA must have different standards for athletic participation in JC!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Know your team before you post about them!!! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Wow. Sorry I said what I thought. I am pretty sure that you come on hear and say what you think. I am pretty sure the reason CR held JC to 8 points was because JC couldn't have thrown one in the ocean in the first half. CR defense did take JC out of their groove. All you have to do is penetrate to the foul line and pull up for a jumper. If CR and JC meet again you will see that more or should see it more. Hopefully JC will be hitting that night. I just observed the other night that CR can be beat. I wasn't sure they could until I saw the district tourney game. I just want to say that CR has a great team and is very well coached. And Molly Heady is a wonderful player and I am glad to see her get MVP. She earned it. You can't blame a JC fan for wanting to see their team win though.

Wow. Sorry I said what I thought. I am pretty sure that you come on hear and say what you think. I am pretty sure the reason CR held JC to 8 points was because JC couldn't have thrown one in the ocean in the first half. CR defense did take JC out of their groove. All you have to do is penetrate to the foul line and pull up for a jumper. If CR and JC meet again you will see that more or should see it more. Hopefully JC will be hitting that night. I just observed the other night that CR can be beat. I wasn't sure they could until I saw the district tourney game. I just want to say that CR has a great team and is very well coached. And Molly Heady is a wonderful player and I am glad to see her get MVP. She earned it. You can't blame a JC fan for wanting to see their team win though.

Wow, that's it. Just penetrate to the foul line and pull up for a jumper. That's all it takes to knock off CR. All these other coaches couldn't figure it out and now here on Coach T the revelation is revealed. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Size wise the matchup would be about even............the difference as I see it is the precision and discipline that Clarkrange has, as Gleason always has. 5 of the CR starters can and will shoot the 3. Both teams could suffer from foul trouble, depending on officiating. Clarkrange has matured and with addition of Heady to a state runner-up team that lost no starters they have developed into a complete team.

I'm not sure that anybody can beat Clark Range. But if anybody can I will go with Bradford. Bradford hasnt gotten out of the region just yet and they have to go through Gleason to move on so that could be interesting. It was fun sitting with you the other night and meeting Senator. We'll have to get together during the state tournaments.

Wow, that's it. Just penetrate to the foul line and pull up for a jumper. That's all it takes to knock off CR. All these other coaches couldn't figure it out and now here on Coach T the revelation is revealed. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I think that j county has more in store.. Im not taking anything away from c range they are a great team and will be tough to beat..Im excited to see both teams play again hopefully in region championship game and hopefully in state championship game..This is a great rival.. That is the way to beat a zone is to penetrate and kick. And when a girl gets trapped on side the middle was wide open all night and no one would cut to the open area.. J county has a huge task before next matchup to get their game plan ready.. If both teams make it that far. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I just want to be clear. I didn't say that penetrating would knock off CR. Like Dreambig said though that is the way to breakdown a zone. If any team will do this they will be able to hang more with CR.

well im sorry im married and i know my wife wouldnt like it cause i cant even get her to take me to the shed. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> lets just say i know the CR team is the best i have ever seen. and as i said before JC WOULD BE THE ONLY TEAM TO BEAT THEM BUT THE WAY THEY ARE PLAYING ITS HIGHLY DOUBTFUL. IM NOT GETTING WEAK JUST HAPPY FOR 7A. SORRY IF I SEEMED SO SOFT BUT THERE ISNT NO REASON TO BE MAD. CR WAS HITTING EVERYTHING AND JC WAS NOT HITTING ANYTHING. THE REFS CALLED IT FAIR IN MY EYES. NO MATT5ER WHAT ANYONE ELSE SAYS. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Caution!!! Caution!! Dont Read coach T post when you find out you replied to the wrong poster wHile Drinking DR Pepper it makes for quite a big mess /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> OOOOOps sorry I didnt read your name well enough... I thought you where my lil buddy Jcfan thats what i get for speed reading I have laughed so hard......well you know the rest of the story... My apologies to your wife for dredging up the wood shed part...And you are welcome for the idea of the woodshed anyway's... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> ahhahh

My buddie would have known what I meant by it... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />