District 1A

ng_athlete

no mouth running from coalfield. it happened just like coalfield planned it. the first base ump was the coalfield coaches brother. the second base umpire was a brotherinlaw of the assistant coach. and the ump behind the plate was saved from drowning by coalfields pitcher about a year ago. oh yeh coalfields players and fans brainwashed the pitcher into lowering his shoulder on the first baseman from coalfield while he was camped out under a fly ball. and the umpires called tssaa and made up the ejection rule and had it passed right after the play just so coalfield could win. while were at it we should go ahead and blame coalfields mound for getting into the pitchers head aswell because thats all he complained about the firts 3 innings of the game.

Now you see sloth, no one made the comment that their was fault about coafields win. I congratulate them as I was not there. I did not disagree with the hopson play, I just said at that point even though tied it was game over for ng. Now go to state and support your team. We have not bashed on the district one site all year. If you have ever watched a game and not thought an error was made by one umpire then something is wrong. Ejection should have been called, but in a substate game thats tough.

I do know that even though he complained about the mound (I guess you were in the dugout), he had settled down. Coafield had 4 runs in two innings on no hits. I still think Coafield scores more than 5 runs in the game and still wins with him on the mound. So, go please leave us alone on the district 1A post. We are just talking about the game. I have seen what you guys are like in your conversations with Rockwood. We are not going to do that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read in the greeneville sun that NG's Mallicoat has signed to play at Wytheville Comm. College in Va., and Hopson signed this week to play at Tn. Wesleyan. That is always great news.

Any other players from DISTRICT 1 continuing their baseball and educational careers? Good luck and make us proud.

Good job Rangers. I got the scoop from Coalfield. Thu Huskies had a rough couple innings giving up four runs. According to several people I talked to the strikezones were wildly different. Hopson was very frustrated. In the second inning Mallicoat hit a double and was called out for missing first. One of the parents said the first base coach just held his arms up in the air. His comment was Mallicoat tripped on the bag, so the play looked weird and he called him out. In the third inning Hopson collided with a fielder making a play in the 1st base line and gets ejected....Game over! Later in the game during the sixth Schlotman gets called out on a steal at second with the fielder not touching him. One game earlier Rockwood coach gets confined to the bench so its definitely a place that players and fans get into your heads. The Huskies let it. They out hit Caolfield but didn't quit. Congrats to Coach Shelton and the Huskies on a great season. Guys, I never bashed Caolfield here, this is a post on District 1, so all I can say is Congrats to Coafield good job. Don't come on the D1 post and start running your mouth like you did toward Rockwood. You got a state tourney to go to. I would petition TSSAA to see if those umps could go with you.

i was at the game and the kid did mis first by a foot everybody saw it and strikezone was the same ,hopson was either a foot over the batters head or a foot outside in the dirt.nobody tripped at first he just rounded first to short i saw it and so did the home plate ump.those umpairs was from a different region so you got beat and you dont worry about rockwood game they are bad losers just like you are

Thats a shame to hear about North Greene, but one might expect that at Coalfield. Its just part of the game...

But the Brackets are out, and I honestly like the chances of Unaka winning a game or two.

whats up crazy .why does everybody blame umps for coalfield winning ? umps didnt help cf any .i guess coalfield had those same umps at state when they beat unaka.and im not bad mouthing unaka either.they are a nice group of people and players.just want all this stuff about umps helping cf to stop.if the hopson kid could have thrown a strike c.f wood have hit him better than the other kid it was so slow a batter could swing 2times before it got to the plate.hopson was not all that at all.coalfield seen way better.and by the way rockwood was the team talking about how weak region 1 was not coalfield so keep taking up for them.rockwood game ,wartburg game and n,g. game all had different umps each game so umps had nothing to do with cf making to state.

whats up crazy .why does everybody blame umps for coalfield winning ? umps didnt help cf any .i guess coalfield had those same umps at state when they beat unaka.and im not bad mouthing unaka either.they are a nice group of people and players.just want all this stuff about umps helping cf to stop.if the hopson kid could have thrown a strike c.f wood have hit him better than the other kid it was so slow a batter could swing 2times before it got to the plate.hopson was not all that at all.coalfield seen way better.and by the way rockwood was the team talking about how weak region 1 was not coalfield so keep taking up for them.rockwood game ,wartburg game and n,g. game all had different umps each game so umps had nothing to do with cf making to state.

Good reply!! If you could read you would see what I have copied from previos posts!!! The season is over. District 1 performed superbly in the Spring Fling???? LOL

I congratulate them I did not disagree with the hopson play, Ejection should have been called, but in a substate game thats tough.

Coafield had 4 runs in two innings on no hits. I still think Coafield scores more than 5 runs in the game and still wins with him on the mound

WOW sounds to me like they were placing blame. You won...... End of story see ya next year!!!