Parents vs Children

Justus

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, im pretty sure that the Ryan fans were outdone yesterday by the Baylor fans, hey cc, anything on red?

I wasn't there (CupCake Jr drama),,,but just from reading all the threads,,,this sounds like a subject that could get heated very fast,,,,,? I will sit this one out

On a side note,,,,Hooker wasn't the only young man that wrestled sick or injured,,,and I respect all who walk out there less than 100% on the front end,,,, and give it all they have.

Doster and Hooker are 1 and 1,,,,,, both are champions,,,period!

Congrads to Watson,,,Doster,,,and Hayes!!! Did Zack Watson almost get pinned? Just kidding D-1 folks

SOS: Other than being a dumb-butt,,,why can't I load a picture under CupCake on the left,,,is it because it's too big?

CC

I have been out of the high school wrestling picture for over four years, yet it appears that my fame still lives on. How pityful is it that people even know who I am. Good Lord get a life beyond this webpage. You should be embarassed to have an Irishdad reference of any type...move on people.

With that said here is my 2 cents.

First, congratulations to BELOVED IRISH FOR WINNING YET ANOTHER STATE CHAMPIONSHIP.

To Coach Simp great job. You always seem to find away to make our kids the best.

To the small minded indviduals who feel that our parents got out of line .........grow up. Wrestling is the most intense sport in atheletics. It is all too easy to get carried away in the moment. Having first hand experience of the fine upstanding sportspersons from Baylor or McCallie I can only imagine that the parents of my Beloved Irish could not hold a candle to the unsavory language and antics they have used in the past.

So to all the small minded individuals that live only through CoachT I wish you the best..like what my Beloved Irish showed all your sons this weekend..We are the best the very best.

GOD BLESS THE IRISH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Congratulations to Raymond Dunning for being ranked #1 in his weght class for most of the year.

P.S.2 If you really have an annual Irishdad award could I please hand it out.. that would be such fun....

FRHS fans are fine. Everyone yells at the other kids, and everyone knows that.

Although there is one father ryan women who is way too loud and probably needs to be a little more quiet.

Personally i think the baylor fans are rediculous, especially when they all leave when ryan clinches the title.

Little pathetic actually....

Hendersonville,

Let me apologize for the parents and the fans reaction. I am sorry you believe we are classless. We pull full for our kids (team) totally.

What happened at the tournament was a Father Ryan wrestler lost in the semi-finals and the Hendersonville crowd, parnets included stood up and cheered and turned around to the Ryan crowd and kept clapping and pointing to the Ryan crowd and laughing at the Ryan fans. This upset the Rgyan fans. The Ryan wrestler lost to a DII wrestler and Hendersonville was not involved and it upset them. When the Hendersonville wrestler lost in the semi's later that night, they cheered to give it back. If this makes them classless, so be it.

It is funny that when a team chears against a Ryan kid, everybody is OK with it, but, when Ryan chears against theirs, it's classless. So be it.

Hendersonville,

Let me apologize for the parents and the fans reaction. I am sorry you believe we are classless. We pull full for our kids (team) totally.

What happened at the tournament was a Father Ryan wrestler lost in the semi-finals and the Hendersonville crowd, parnets included stood up and cheered and turned around to the Ryan crowd and kept clapping and pointing to the Ryan crowd and laughing at the Ryan fans. This upset the Rgyan fans. The Ryan wrestler lost to a DII wrestler and Hendersonville was not involved and it upset them. When the Hendersonville wrestler lost in the semi's later that night, they cheered to give it back. If this makes them classless, so be it.

It is funny that when a team chears against a Ryan kid, everybody is OK with it, but, when Ryan chears against theirs, it's classless. So be it.

I think you make a good point,,,,it's the "kettle and the pot" scenario. I think as hard as most parents try,,,it's a daunting task to keep your emotions bottled up all the time. Being calm like a duck above the water,,,yet paddling like heck below the water,,,, is what all wrestling parents have to deal with when their kids walks on the mat. Wrestling is cult like and dominated by a "warrior" mind set. Within reason,,,we must take the "s$$t with the sugar"

CC