Updates on D-II Tourney

BuckLateral

160----Marchetti over Todd (MBA) 6-0.

Good news for Baylor is no bonus points given up by Todd.

Ryan 243

Baylor 235

8 pts. 3 matches. Baylor has 3 left. Ryan has 2 left. Two head to head matches.

Ferguson beat Wesley at duals. Can he duplicate?

Barnburner.

Basically, F. Ryan only has to win one of the 2 matches to clinch the state title. that is, if Baylor doesn't pin in their other 2 matches, which would cause a tie.

correct me if i'm wrong.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its over.

189--Jarrell (MBA) beat Helton ( Bay) 7-2.

Unless there is such thing as a double pin, Ryan has won the Traditional Championship. No tying this year.

Post tournament comments on how this all went down should be interesting.

Bravesfan -----we did not have any totals for BA and MBA going into the finals so I cannot tell you how they ended up, sorry. But with two champions-----assuming their 285 wins----BA may have jumped MBA in the standings.

Its over.

189--Jarrell (MBA) beat Helton ( Bay) 7-2.

Unless there is such thing as a double pin, Ryan has won the Traditional Championship. No tying this year.

Post tournament comments on how this all went down should be interesting.

Bravesfan -----we did not have any totals for BA and MBA going into the finals so I cannot tell you how they ended up, sorry. But with two champions-----assuming their 285 wins----BA may have jumped MBA in the standings.

Not near enough. BA is on 170.5 to MBA's 197. There's a near-riot behind me due to something that just went down in the D1 215...

/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> Well I can't hide my disappointment....I had high hopes that even without Cole we (Baylor) could win. But it was not in the cards and I want to say congratulations to Father Ryan. You had some guys really step up. I am very proud of our guys as well. Doster...way to come out with a huge win! Bucklateral and Silverpie.....many thanks for the continued updates!

Pie---they have not posted the winner of D-I 189 yet for some reason. Did Mr. Croy win?

WHO WON THIS BOUT?????????????????????????????????????????????????? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> :: /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />