Greenville forfeits for in school incident

DZbettin

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand there was some kind of confrontation between players. Is this correct? Come on Greeneville, give us the facts. I can only imagine the rumors flying on this one!

What is going on someone please tell the hole story. This should be a great game and remember it is for the girls this is a great time for the players and coaches so please don't let this time in their lives be rund by something stiuped just play the game and have fun.

I understand there was some kind of confrontation between players. Is this correct? Come on Greeneville, give us the facts. I can only imagine the rumors flying on this one!

2 basketball players got into a fight yesterday ( The 2 players don't even get playing time). The Principal makes the girls girls forfiet the game end of story

2 basketball players got into a fight yesterday ( The 2 players don't even get playing time). The Principal makes the girls girls forfiet the game end of story

I understand the teammates didn't try to stop it and it was videoed and put on youtube. Hard life lesson for those not involved but I admire the administration for making this tough decision.

CCHS was 4-of-11 from 3... they probably hadn't made four three-point shots in their last 3 or 4games combined...

Best of luck in the upcoming softball season...

Thanks PTS,

I have to admit that I have been looking forward to seeing the girls get outside and start playing in the dirt. Just wish it was a little warmer.

Hope to see 2 IMAC teams make it to Murfreesboro.

Good Luck to all remaining IMAC teams.

I like it when they have both of their big, young posts in there together. Ryans can handle it well enough to play away from the basket,

Once again, I agree with you RR.

Ryans and Maddox make for a pretty strong pair of twin towers for Cherokee the next two years. Maddox has a nice touch around the basket and really frees Ryans up to do more than she might otherwise. I hope these two girls work hard over the summer to take their game another step or two. If they do, Cherokee may be the turnaround story of the year next year.