5A District Tournament

temple4life

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well who do you have winning it all?

I think its going to come down to Grace/Temple like every year.

Do you feel any upsets?

I'll go out on a limb and say that David Brainerd is going to beat Temple in the 2nd round and make it to the finals. You asked! Now why would I make such a comment?

1. DB has been playing well lately

2. Temple has not played in 2 weeks

3. Last Temple game, DB was only down 6 during middle of 3rd qtr, and had Coach Marcum squirming

4. Post player for DB who has been out since mid Nov is now back

5. Another Senior guard who has not played since Dec is now back

6. ...... I could go on and on about my thoughts and hopes, but Temple is definitely the team to beat.

I'll go out on a limb and say that David Brainerd is going to beat Temple in the 2nd round and make it to the finals. You asked! Now why would I make such a comment?

3. Last Temple game, DB was only down 6 during middle of 3rd qtr, and had Coach Marcum squirming

6. ...... I could go on and on about my thoughts and hopes, but Temple is definitely the team to beat.

sounds like it could be a great game... good luck to David Brainerd.

as long as Grace doesnt win it, Im happy

I haven't seen DB play this year, but when I saw them last year I remember expecting them to be the 3rd best team in the district this year. I'm suprised they've struggled like they have, but losing 2 good players to injury is hard to overcome. I hope they do well in the tournament.

DB is not that good but they will not beat silverdale temple or maybe copper basin so get serious /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

good luck

I haven't seen DB play this year, but when I saw them last year I remember expecting them to be the 3rd best team in the district this year. I'm suprised they've struggled like they have, but losing 2 good players to injury is hard to overcome. I hope they do well in the tournament.

What kind of injury are we talking about?

DB is not that good but they will not beat silverdale temple or maybe copper basin so get serious /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Well, 1 down and 2 to go....actually won 1st District tournament game in school history, which will allow DB to advance to Region tournament, a 1st as well..... Copper Basin? Not sure why you think they are in the mix of anything right now.... time will tell... upsets happen... things happen that are unexpected sometimes... all the other posts concerning this were upbeat and postive (which I appreciate).... always one in the crowd...

Well, 1 down and 2 to go....actually won 1st District tournament game in school history, which will allow DB to advance to Region tournament, a 1st as well..... Copper Basin? Not sure why you think they are in the mix of anything right now.... time will tell... upsets happen... things happen that are unexpected sometimes... all the other posts concerning this were upbeat and postive (which I appreciate).... always one in the crowd...

Congrats on the win DB. Something to build on!

Congrats on the win DB. Something to build on!

Thanks, especially for the Seniors, who have put up with so much stuff throughout their careers in all sports. Playing basketball at church gyms and on concrete before the gym was built, having to play football games at 4pm or on Saturdays because of no lights (finally got em this year), no baseball fields (finally got that this year as well). Yea, it's satisfying to get a big win that means something. Still think that no one can or should beat Temple around here. Think the team is just happy to get one more shot.

Thanks, especially for the Seniors, who have put up with so much stuff throughout their careers in all sports. Playing basketball at church gyms and on concrete before the gym was built, having to play football games at 4pm or on Saturdays because of no lights (finally got em this year), no baseball fields (finally got that this year as well). Yea, it's satisfying to get a big win that means something. Still think that no one can or should beat Temple around here. Think the team is just happy to get one more shot.

You seemed to have changed your tone a little since post #2 on this thread!

I'm looking forward to the game tonight. Archey is fun to watch. Temple better not be looking past this one.