Father Ryan Wins D-II

bbb

So was Baylor's lineup at state.

I'm sorry that you're bitter, jealous or whatever, however, it's good to see your extending your vocabulary from your usual idiotic posts. Baylor had many chances to capture the title, it just didn't go there way. However, they still wrestled a great tournament and no one can take that away from them, just like pathetic, ignorant idiots like yourself can't take Ryan's state title away from them. They worked extremely hard after a very disappointing showing at state duals, and they were able to win the tournament outright this year.

It's obvious you know nothing of this sport, considering all of your previous posts, but it's sad you are so pathetic that you feel you must belittle high school KIDS accomplishments.. But that's your business and I feel sorry for you. But by all means, please continue to harbor your resentment and ill feelings towards Ryan for many seasons to come; it will give all of us something to laugh about in the future. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry that you're bitter, jealous or whatever, however, it's good to see your extending your vocabulary from your usual idiotic posts. Baylor had many chances to capture the title, it just didn't go there way. However, they still wrestled a great tournament and no one can take that away from them, just like pathetic, ignorant idiots like yourself can't take Ryan's state title away from them. They worked extremely hard after a very disappointing showing at state duals, and they were able to win the tournament outright this year.

It's obvious you know nothing of this sport, considering all of your previous posts, but it's sad you are so pathetic that you feel you must belittle high school KIDS accomplishments.. But that's your business and I feel sorry for you. But by all means, please continue to harbor your resentment and ill feelings towards Ryan for many seasons to come; it will give all of us something to laugh about in the future. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

You know, I dont' have a link to either team and clearly there is some bad blood between you guys as posters on this board, but from where I'm sitting the Ryan posters have really over reacted to the post that Ironman made. He was responding to Freestyle4life's post about why Blackman beat Ryan earlier in the year ("Ryan's lineup was incomplete). What -- Ryan can use that as a reason for a loss but Baylor can't. Don't see how this post warrants ". . . but it's sad you are so pathetic that you feel you must belittle high school KIDS accomplishments."). Jeez MWR -- take a pill.

You know, I dont' have a link to either team and clearly there is some bad blood between you guys as posters on this board, but from where I'm sitting the Ryan posters have really over reacted to the post that Ironman made. He was responding to Freestyle4life's post about why Blackman beat Ryan earlier in the year ("Ryan's lineup was incomplete). What -- Ryan can use that as a reason for a loss but Baylor can't. Don't see how this post warrants ". . . but it's sad you are so pathetic that you feel you must belittle high school KIDS accomplishments."). Jeez MWR -- take a pill.

Fan6, since you don't know his previous posts and you don't know what you're talking about it, I'll just ignore that part. I'm entitled to my opinions just like he is and just like you are.

However, just so you know, he has constantly belittled and tried to start problems throughout the season by attacking kids, coaches, etc. Then after he makes his wrong and idiotic posts and he gets called out on it, he doesn't respond, but will later start a new thread with more senseless garbage.

It hasn't been just this one post, it has been pretty much all of his posts so it's not an overreaction. Anyways, I appreciate your concern. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Fan6, since you don't know his previous posts and you don't know what you're talking about it, I'll just ignore that part. I'm entitled to my opinions just like he is and just like you are.

However, just so you know, he has constantly belittled and tried to start problems throughout the season by attacking kids, coaches, etc. Then after he makes his wrong and idiotic posts and he gets called out on it, he doesn't respond, but will later start a new thread with more senseless garbage.

It hasn't been just this one post, it has been pretty much all of his posts so it's not an overreaction. Anyways, I appreciate your concern. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Understand -- I'll stay out of it from here on out. While I "may not know what I'm talking about", I will say that on the surface of the one post from him I read, he was right . . .

Congrats again to Ryan and to all for another great season.

Out of the father ryan team, one of the wrestlers who looked really good (besides the finalists) was probably their 189 punder, Will Mix (sp?)

This kid looks really good for have only wrestling since his freshman year.

What really astonished me was when he took third by taking down jake holmes of christian brothers with like 1 second left on the clock in OT.

That kid looked pretty good to me this weekend.......good job mix /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Come on you Irish-hater...it could be argued that Father Ryan wasn't the best team (reading some of Coach Simpson's quotes, he was as surprised as everyone else), but they did what they could with what they had. Take for example, Obi, the heavyweight. Lord knows he was outweighed by 50-60 pounds on average every match, not to mention it his FIRST YEAR!! somehow Coach Simpson and crew took an incredibly raw individual and turned him into a state placer in very little time.

The fact is, Father Ryan took advantage of every break they were given. Baylor just couldn't do the same

NO EXCUSES!!

FATHER RYAN IS THE STATE WRESTLING CHAMPIONS!!

Congratulations

KEEFJAMS