Attendance

countrypk

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen it this low. There were empy seats everywhere.

Yep, I was out there with other's trying to work while watching state. Thank Goodness for Blackberry's.

I can't remember looking up and seeing empty seats on the bottom level in the past. What was up with the parking of cars down at the old Lookouts Stadium?

Yep, I was out there with other's trying to work while watching state. Thank Goodness for Blackberry's.

I can't remember looking up and seeing empty seats on the bottom level in the past. What was up with the parking of cars down at the old Lookouts Stadium?

They parked cars at Engel Stadium because school was going on at UTC and they take up a lot of parking spots.

I know the change reduced the numbers at the finals but the economy also had negative impact on travel.

Do you think just maybe people are tired of having their bags searched and generally being treated like they are boarding a plane going to the mid east ? Or do you think it possible a bunch of Mom's decided it wasn't reasonable to have to pay 10 bucks a session for each of their 6 and 7 year olds and voted with their feet to stay home ?

Do you think just maybe people are tired of having their bags searched and generally being treated like they are boarding a plane going to the mid east ? Or do you think it possible a bunch of Mom's decided it wasn't reasonable to have to pay 10 bucks a session for each of their 4 and 5 year olds and voted with their feet to stay home ?

While I think there should be a "Youth" price ......... It was $10 a DAY instead of $10 a session. I believe in the past there has been 5 sessions.

While I think there should be a "Youth" price ......... It was $10 a DAY instead of $10 a session. I believe in the past there has been 5 sessions.

Now your going back to my topic. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Traditional State Venue issue @ UTC

2nd year in a row, to slap wrestling families

Think about that same Mom with 4 0r 5 children and riding the shuttle bus?

Wrestling is truly a family sport. Look at the names on the FR, Baylor and other teams rosters. I can look at thse teams rosters from 10 to 29nyears ago and see some of the same names I wrestled against or cheered for.

Someone in the TSSAA needs to remember eo keep this event family frindly!

This is beating adead horse but cant we find another place to host the state? I have been told in past that the state cannot be moved because of space and parking!! Well Parking was a joke this year. Attendence was down and the intrest in sport cannot afford to drop. Even with the addition of the girls division attendence was down. Hopefully Tssaa looks into a change . I want to see D1 and D2 have separate times for individual states but with the attendence down this year that is a weak arguement. If we could have D2 while d1 is having regionals then maybe we can run the double elimination everyone wants at state. But with the numbers down the sport cannot afford to do this.