North Side Indians

indianmaniac17

I'll tell you guys three things

1) Bogus needs to shut his mouth.

2)Madison lost core players and only have Brian and Desmond, USJ lost core players and I don't even know who's on their team.

3) North Side is determined and they'll play harder than anyone who steps on that field!

determination and enthusiasm go a long way....best of luck to you and your team!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, did NS just lay low at the Jamboree, like most teams? I didn't see anyone go all out in the games I watched. That is before my eyes froze shut. I saw Madison and Covington play and it was sort of a wash. Then Lex beat Cov with the bench, and ran pretty good against Madison, but lost 2-1. I saw JCM put it on WV and CC pretty good, but I couldn't tell if they were in full force.

I noticed that Dyer Co and Haywood had a close game. But Lex beat DC by 8 goals last week, and I know for a fact Coach C never showed his starting line up. But Haywood stood up last night to LHS in a 4-4 draw, I think.

I think this is going to be a year full of upsets. I hope so, since it is NS, USJ, and JCS's last year with teams like Lex, Adamsville, Riverside, yada yada.

Fun Fun Fun, let the balls fly!

So, did NS just lay low at the Jamboree, like most teams? I didn't see anyone go all out in the games I watched. That is before my eyes froze shut. I saw Madison and Covington play and it was sort of a wash. Then Lex beat Cov with the bench, and ran pretty good against Madison, but lost 2-1. I saw JCM put it on WV and CC pretty good, but I couldn't tell if they were in full force.

I noticed that Dyer Co and Haywood had a close game. But Lex beat DC by 8 goals last week, and I know for a fact Coach C never showed his starting line up. But Haywood stood up last night to LHS in a 4-4 draw, I think.

I think this is going to be a year full of upsets. I hope so, since it is NS, USJ, and JCS's last year with teams like Lex, Adamsville, Riverside, yada yada.

Fun Fun Fun, let the balls fly!

what was the score of the jcm westview match?

JCM won 3 or 4 to 0. I don't know for sure. The CC game was more than that, I believe. I wish someone would put all the scores somewhere. It is hard to make it around to all the games. And I was supposed to be watching a few players and they never even got to play. I hate for all the teams that didn't get their games in. I wonder if they just lost out on the money?

Having played for north side 2007 team...the jamboree is nothing to base on how the team is going to perform. Petty always puts in all the players to get some kind of playing experience. They have a core group of players that could take the team to state based on how they play in their important games.

Well im a Player for Lexington and realize that North Side is a strong team, but will your run and gun technique triumph over USJ, if it never has before? Neverless Northside is strong containing Beruth, Kyle, and Josh Day. All luck though and i think the game tuesday between us and Northside will be fun, I havent got to play with some of them since Travel soccer ended.

2007? Last year (2008) if im not mistaken NS lost 4-0, and if you deny you use run and gun your just being biased. Which obviously you've already stated in your last post and since you beat them for district im guessing you beat them in post play as well.

you stated "but will your run and gun technique triumph over USJ, if it never has before?" which i stated as yes it has worked before and never denied that we use the run and gun offense. Besides that, who does lexington have? I've heard that they're projected to be 2nd in the district? Kind of hard to believe

you stated "but will your run and gun technique triumph over USJ, if it never has before?" which i stated as yes it has worked before and never denied that we use the run and gun offense. Besides that, who does lexington have? I've heard that they're projected to be 2nd in the district? Kind of hard to believe

Please explain why you are saying besides that...

The point your trying to get at is Lexington can't compare to Northside, Or thats my logic answer ive came to. The problem im getting to though is where did i say Lexington would be #2. I said i see it hard for them to beat USJ not Lexington even though I dont see Northside winning, and if they do more power to them. But all i know is i dont think the game will turn out how it has in years past but we will learn tuesday. It could go either way this year.

So u dont see Lexington at #2. It was all NS could do just to Hang tonight they got 2 lucky goals just to tie. So you might want to learn the team to respect. Oh incase you dont know the score was 4-4 and NS was down 2-4 and got 2 goals off a "HIP" shot, and a deflected shot sounds like luck, o well.