5A Region Tournament

flash49

With both districts going 2-2 in the region so far and looking forward with match-ups between Clarksville Academy-Cascade and White House-Heritage-Eagleville in the semifinals, how does everyone think these two games will pan out for each of the teams? I see Eagleville beating White-House Heritage by at least 10; the Clarksville Academy and Cascade game I am not so sure about.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the loss that Clarksville Academy had in the District tournament was the best thing that ever happened to them. HC has unleashed a lion and I would not want to be in its path. Very possibly the Regional Champion Lion.

10 A wins 3 in the first round.

ncs will do better next year.

Good Luck to all .

Injury free play.

Quit slumming on sites you don't belong. now get back over to 10-A

HC BY 5

CA BY 10

EAGLEVILLE BY 20

WHH BY 2

Man, nice calls, cept the HC. but 3 out of 4 is impressive with some of the points spot on! Are you a handicapper Grendal? Not taking any action (betting) with you.

I hope you are correct on all of your predictions except one, that being Cascade. I think Cascade is finished. They did not play with any emotion during the district playoffs, except for the one player who likes to throw punches.

Tell us more about the person who throws punches. CA is very interested in that person.

Scrapman---I would assume you are referring to the girls 10A board.....haha... well Community took care of that and WHHeritage are done with their basketball season. BUT now my services are needed on this board. AND I did call 2 out of the 4 games correct in our region. Way to go 10A Ca And WHHeritage. Should make for some excitement on March 2nd.

To everyone else in the region:

What a great game that was Last night, could it have been any closer/ jeeeez. I agree anyone with a heart condition did not need to be there. That was a Classic tournament game. How bout the no call on the time out before the 5 second rule on our throw in.(with 14.9 seconds to go.)everyone in the gym saw our player call time out!!! except the 3 refs on the floor. UNREAL. Turn about was fair play and Community threw the ball away with 3 seconds on the clock and never got off a shot. GAME OVER. WHHeritage showed great patience and never gave up when they were down..(check out the half time score). 2nd half defense was a key factor.

Lets step it up a notch Herigage and take it to the next level!! Congrats on making history for the school...first Regional Win in post season.

Cya at Eagleville.