Anderson County Baseball

bilbob

AC is no different than any other high school public or private pulling kids for sports. 5 or 10 years ago that was a big deal, but that is the norm. AC has not got the upper edge on kids playing out of their designated zone.

There is a differance between knox county/ private and out of county schools. Out of county schools have no rules other than come as a freshman. Private schools have to play schools almost twice there size and in knox county we actually have to live in the school district.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it seems like Catholic does get the job done on the field........Won district against AC in baseball(last year), beat AC in basketball to be the #1 seed in district, beat AC twice in football. Oh but AC did sweep KC in girls basketball. I am not on here to talk trash, I'm just giving ACDOMINATION1 some facts.

well lets talk about golf.... catholic talks a ton of trash in that sport and have never beat a.c. in pressure situations. a.c. has always put them away in the region...

HAHA thats funny because you have your facts wrong as well. It was GIBBS who ended the season for the Irish.

you still got put out.

well lets talk about golf.... catholic talks a ton of trash in that sport and have never beat a.c. in pressure situations. a.c. has always put them away in the region...

you still got put out.

YOU still got put out? I am not an "Irish" fan, i was just simply correcting your poor correcting skills. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

There is a differance between knox county/ private and out of county schools. Out of county schools have no rules other than come as a freshman. Private schools have to play schools almost twice there size and in knox county we actually have to live in the school district.

There are plenty of ways to get around living in the school district, trust me. Knox County schools have plenty that attend from another school zone.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think AC will be fine. I am from Sweetwater and watched Downs Coach down here for a few years with NO talent, and he made a pretty decent team. I would think Anderson County will definently still have more than he did at Sweetwater and he did a great job down here. Beat McMinn Central a couple times and Polk Co a couple times. Something that hasn't been done since he left. Also, if anybody can hit Coach D's Fastball in ANDERSON COUNTY I'm impressed. Cause i heard he still has it. Heard he was still bringing it up around 90. So if he has any eligibility left I would pick them to win the whole darn thing!!! Good Luck Coach and all of AC from Sweetwater.

Surely they wouldn't take him back. Ask anybody that was in the AC Booster Club when he left.

You DON'T mean the booster club controls "things", do you?????? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

P.S. You don't really have to answer that.