Fulton vs. Austin East

fhsvolsfan

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing both play in their district tournament games, I was actually impressed by both. Fulton played a little more sloppy than I expected them too, but James Gallman and Jalen Steele couldn't be stopped. Robert "Nana" Boyd played pretty well and Reggie Garrett had a solid game. Last night they would have defensive lapses every now and than.

The Roadrunners had a solid game. They're task wasn't quite has hard as Fulton's, but they certainly didn't play like it. Brandon Lopez just plain goes after it every second he's on the floor. Jamal Lundy had a good game, and Chance led in scoring. Chase was held to eight points, but got on the boards.

Also, where was Travei Pryor yesterday?

After seeing both play in their district tournament games, I was actually impressed by both. Fulton played a little more sloppy than I expected them too, but James Gallman and Jalen Steele couldn't be stopped. Robert "Nana" Boyd played pretty well and Reggie Garrett had a solid game. Last night they would have defensive lapses every now and than.

The Roadrunners had a solid game. They're task wasn't quite has hard as Fulton's, but they certainly didn't play like it. Brandon Lopez just plain goes after it every second he's on the floor. Jamal Lundy had a good game, and Chance led in scoring. Chase was held to eight points, but got on the boards.

Also, where was Travei Pryor yesterday?

This will be a great matchup of guards. Didn't Pryor leave at halftime of the Fulton game earlier this season and AE still won? AE by 1

How does he have time to play high school baketball.Doesn't he have 3 children and if he does he shouldn't be allowed to play he needs to get a job.

Uh I don't think you all are posting accurate information about Mr. Pryor. I mean, none of this stuff is making sense to me and I wasn't going to bother to check into it. What it all boils down to is, its tournament/playoffs time and we all know how you peeps treated the AE program during football season.. Now you all are trying to do the same thing to the basketball team... This team will remain focus and not let you peeps take them down...

NOW BACK TO THE GAME!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Why the suspension?

Great question? It will go unnoticed to the basketball coach and administration at AE come Friday. Would this happen at another school? It's hard to say because basketball players at most schools aren't getting suspended from school, especially during tournament time. At least his priorities are straight. Come Saturday Pryor will be suited up ready to go and AE will act like nothing happen, or say he's really a good kid when you get to know him. The lack of accountability toward athletes at AE is sad.