District 13 AA Championship

beavo5

I'm not a predictor, but I'm for the Choctaws. Hopefully for the third time in as many years. If they win Coach McCord should get Coach of the Year, hands down. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I think he should get it even if they lose, just my opinion.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dyer County 75 Westview 67

Rex had 24, CJ 16, and big Ced had 14, and Fred had 12 or 14 lost track on his. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Three years straight district 13 AA Champs. Hats off and Lets keep it going /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Go Choctaws /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Coach McCord didn't win coach of the year....

Coach Haskins from Westview did...

That says something right there.

As for the game between Westview and DC... It was a GREAT game. I really thought if the Lloyd brother that fouled out wouldn't of fouled out, they might've made one last push there at the end. The younger Lloyd tried to do too much in the end for Westview and DC pulled it out after leading from start to finish. Great game by the Choctaws and congrats on District championship! Good Luck to all 4 teams representing 13AA in the Region 7AA tournaments!!!!!

As for the game between Westview and DC... It was a GREAT game. I really thought if the Lloyd brother that fouled out wouldn't of fouled out, they might've made one last push there at the end. The younger Lloyd tried to do too much in the end for Westview and DC pulled it out after leading from start to finish. Great game by the Choctaws and congrats on District championship! Good Luck to all 4 teams representing 13AA in the Region 7AA tournaments!!!!!

It does say something! 30-1 vs. 24-7 (with 4 losses to DC)... Also, McCord lost 4 starters and put up an impressive record! You know what we don't even sweat it! We got the Championship!! Thats a little more important than a popularity contest award (Coach of the Year)! 3 Straight District 13 AA Championships!

I thought if the refs did a better job at calling fouls it would have been a different ball game. They called to many early fouls. If CJ wouldn't have got those two fouls early, he could have possibly stayed in and scored a few more, so could Lloyd. Anyways, I thought the officiating was horrible from the start.

I thought if the refs did a better job at calling fouls it would have been a different ball game. They called to many early fouls. If CJ wouldn't have got those two fouls early, he could have possibly stayed in and scored a few more, so could Lloyd. Anyways, I thought the officiating was horrible from the start.

I could agree coming from a neutral perspective. You got to let the big time players play in the big time games. Don't call little touchy fouls!!!!! Let the players decide it... I do believe that DC was the better team tonight. The behind the back pass by CJ to Rex was BEAUTIFUL!

I could agree coming from a neutral perspective. You got to let the big time players play in the big time games. Don't call little touchy fouls!!!!! Let the players decide it... I do believe that DC was the better team tonight. The behind the back pass by CJ to Rex was BEAUTIFUL!

Oh yeah that was just SICK!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Very true, I know this isn't college ball, but if you watch college ball the refs let the touchy fouls go, and thats the way high school should be. I can them calling a push off(which they missed plenty of those calls tonight), but It would make the game more interesting if the players got to finish the play instead of having to stop the play at half court every other time down,but like I said its high school ball. The behind the back was a great play, but the best part about it was the finish when he scored and got the foul on the reverse lay up for a three point play. I thought the back hand from Rex, was uncalled for, but i bet number 3 from Westview will thank twice before running that trap through the whole game again. LOL!

Very true, I know this isn't college ball, but if you watch college ball the refs let the touchy fouls go, and thats the way high school should be. I can them calling a push off(which they missed plenty of those calls tonight), but It would make the game more interesting if the players got to finish the play instead of having to stop the play at half court every other time down,but like I said its high school ball. The behind the back was a great play, but the best part about it was the finish when he scored and got the foul on the reverse lay up for a three point play. I thought the back hand from Rex, was uncalled for, but i bet number 3 from Westview will thank twice before running that trap through the whole game again. LOL!

LOL, it was more than a back hand..