District 13 AA Championship

beavo5

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dyer County plays Westview for the District 13 AA Championship. DC has beat Westview 3x this season... Its always hard to beat someone 4x in a season, but I want to know what ya'll think. So who you got winning this one?

I say DC by 10 - Does anyone know who is ranked what in the other district that we will be playing in regionals, or are they still playing?

While the game will be a tough one, and even though DC has already defeated Westview three times I'll take the fast and furious to win in the closing minutes by 6. This game will be one of the best anywhere in Tennessee, but the Chocs simply find a way to win when it matters....and this one matters especially concerning the region seedings. Good luck DC!

DC definately gotta wake up call a couple of week ago in Troy /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Even though Milan gave em a scare for a half or so- The Choctaws took the semifinals going away.

I don't anyone competing with them until the regional championship /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />