112- Zach Watson (TBSFBAG)

119- Logan Biddy (TBSFMAW)

125- Michael Hooker (McCallie)

130- Cody Hood (Ooltewah)

135- David Graham (TBSFMAW)

140- Seth Seneca (Indy)

145- Chanse Hayes (TBSFMAW)

152- Justin Cash (BA)

160- Patrick Marchetti (The Purple School)

171- Jake Young (Ooltewah)

189- Cameron Croy (Brentwood)

215- Josh Patton (Blackman)

Hwt.- Ryan Carrethers (BA)

I guess this would be my list of the team (IF everybody was healthy).

103- Tyler Pitts (TBSFMAW)

112- Zach Watson (TBSFBAG)

119- Logan Biddy (TBSFMAW)

125- Michael Hooker (McCallie)

130- Cody Hood (Ooltewah)

135- David Graham (TBSFMAW)

140- Seth Seneca (Indy)

145- Chanse Hayes (TBSFMAW)

152- Justin Cash (BA)

160- Patrick Marchetti (The Purple School)

171- Jake Young (Ooltewah)

189- Cameron Croy (Brentwood)

215- Josh Patton (Blackman)

Hwt.- Ryan Carrethers (BA)

I guess this would be my list of the team (IF everybody was healthy).

How is it that you pick kids that didn't even win their weight class?

He never said they had to win their class. In my opinion these are the best wrestlers in their respective class.

I have to really disagree here. If you can't win your weight class at state, how can you be considered the best?

If we go with your thought process, then no championships would mean anything anymore. Just because you think someone is the best, it doesn't matter until he proves it, and you only do that by beating the other one.

"To be the man, you have to beat the man"

I have to really disagree here. If you can't win your weight class at state, how can you be considered the best?

If we go with your thought process, then no championships would mean anything anymore. Just because you think someone is the best, it doesn't matter until he proves it, and you only do that by beating the other one.

"To be the man, you have to beat the man"

i really have to disagree with you. Ok, say your wrestling a fish, your up by 13, one more takedown and you win, he headthrows you and pins you. Does that make him a better wrestler? No, I think not. It means he caught you.

i really have to disagree with you. Ok, say your wrestling a fish, your up by 13, one more takedown and you win, he headthrows you and pins you. Does that make him a better wrestler? No, I think not. It means he caught you.

If it's the state championships, it sure does.

Let's say, the heavyweight champ of the world gets knocked out by a fluke shot. Does that mean the new person isn't the champ?

The champion is a title to show who is the best. Bottom line, if you won, you are the best on that day. No way around it. If you didn't, you are not. If you are the best, then you would think that you wouldn't get caught being pinned by a fish, you would be good enough to keep that from happening.

If it's the state championships, it sure does.

Let's say, the heavyweight champ of the world gets knocked out by a fluke shot. Does that mean the new person isn't the champ?

The champion is a title to show who is the best. Bottom line, if you won, you are the best on that day. No way around it. If you didn't, you are not. If you are the best, then you would think that you wouldn't get caught being pinned by a fish, you would be good enough to keep that from happening.

I'm not taking anything away from any wrestler, everyone who won the title deserved it. If the boxer gets knocked out, then yes the new person is the champ. But that doesn't make him the all around better boxer. Same goes for wrestling. If it is the state finals then it does make him the state champ, but it doesn't necessarily make him the better wrestler.....

I really do not like this thread because it takes away from the accomplishments of the other person that I did not pick in the other division, but anyway:

103: Moseley-D-II

112: Watson-D-II

119: Biddy-D-I

125: Doster-D-II

130: Hood-D-I (I think this would be toss-up with Cole Hayes though)

135: Graham-D-I

140: Duncan-D-II

145: Hayes-D-II

152: Cash-D-II

160: Marchetti-D-II

171: Young-D-I

189: Croy-D-I

215: Patton-D-I (I do have to put Patton at 215 simply because he was the best at 215 this year but if the "rules" negate me from doing this I would go with White)

285: Carethers-D-II

I really do not like this thread because it takes away from the accomplishments of the other person that I did not pick in the other division, but anyway:

103: Moseley-D-II

112: Watson-D-II

119: Biddy-D-I

125: Doster-D-II

130: Hood-D-I (I think this would be toss-up with Cole Hayes though)

135: Graham-D-I

140: Duncan-D-II

145: Hayes-D-II

152: Cash-D-II

160: Marchetti-D-II

171: Young-D-I

189: Croy-D-I

215: Patton-D-I (I do have to put Patton at 215 simply because he was the best at 215 this year but if the "rules" negate me from doing this I would go with White)

285: Carethers-D-II

Hood has descisioned Hays twice in the past.