taylor broussard=clutch?

Irish423

I don't know that you could get as close as losing 2 at the buzzer in a spelling bee. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You meant to put Didn't instead of dont right? yeah we fell short at the buzzer i admit that. maybe you could use a grammer class too

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You meant to put Didn't instead of dont right? yeah we fell short at the buzzer i admit that. maybe you could use a grammer class too

You would be wrong AGAIN! Don't would be the proper word in the context of my sentence. My GRAMMAR is fine along with my syntax and spelling. Nice try but you should have paid more attention in English class and maybe shot a few more free throws in your spare time. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You would be wrong AGAIN! Don't would be the proper word in the context of my sentence. My GRAMMAR is fine along with my syntax and spelling. Nice try but you should have paid more attention in English class and maybe shot a few more free throws in your spare time. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

ohh ooops my bad maybe i will lol but good luck with stone

ohh ooops my bad maybe i will lol but good luck with stone

To be honest Scott has been playing great. I would love to see you guys upset A-E or Fulton. A-E presses back into a 2-3 zone, so if you draw them let those threes fly. Fulton plays man-to-man but they don't have the size that A-E has. Sexton is one heck of a player, and next year you guys should be one of the teams to beat in the district. I hate that we are leaving but good luck Saturday and next season.

To be honest Scott has been playing great. I would love to see you guys upset A-E or Fulton. A-E presses back into a 2-3 zone, so if you draw them let those threes fly. Fulton plays man-to-man but they don't have the size that A-E has. Sexton is one heck of a player, and next year you guys should be one of the teams to beat in the district. I hate that we are leaving but good luck Saturday and next season.

Yeah sexton has had a very good year and has 2 more years ahead of him, i just hated to see boshears and massengale loose their last 2 games when they had a heck of a run. But good luck to catholic tonight and good look to everyone thats going to be playing in the region tourny.

Agree 100%. They really let the last 2 games get away at the end. They should have beat AC last night if they would have hit a couple of crucial FTs and gotten 1 stop at the end. They had Catholic on the ropes too.

Neither of those teams have faced the scrambling offense and defense that Scott brings. If Scott faces AE and is hitting the 3s they have a shot. You know that they will be looking past Scott for the 2nd round game. They struggled a little bit against AC's full court pressure and it will/could be much worse vs. Fulton or AE. Hard to fault their hustle and effort during the tourney.

Yeah sexton has had a very good year and has 2 more years ahead of him, i just hated to see boshears and massengale loose their last 2 games when they had a heck of a run. But good luck to catholic tonight and good look to everyone thats going to be playing in the region tourny.

I know the coaches at Catholic felt they were fortunate to get the win. Scott came out playing hard and aggressive. I've been impressed with the way the Highlanders have been shooting the ball, keep that aggressiveness on Saturday. Shock Knoxville! I read where a Stone poster will be cheering for AC and be their biggest fan, well the Irish will be pulling for all of the 4AA teams in spite of unreal21 and his predictions.

I know the coaches at Catholic felt they were fortunate to get the win. Scott came out playing hard and aggressive. I've been impressed with the way the Highlanders have been shooting the ball, keep that aggressiveness on Saturday. Shock Knoxville! I read where a Stone poster will be cheering for AC and be their biggest fan, well the Irish will be pulling for all of the 4AA teams in spite of unreal21 and his predictions.

Same here in Scott we will be pulling for all the 4 AA teams in the region. Good Luck