Region 4AA

jimbo44

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sounded like a threat and it is not tolerated on here. Users can be deleted by IP address, not just screen names or accounts.

Haha I'm chilled people. I know a thing or two about IP addresses too by the way. There are ways around everything. But I'm chilled. He apologized.

Sincerely,

Wildcat324

Haha I'm chilled people. I know a thing or two about IP addresses too by the way. There are ways around everything. But I'm chilled. He apologized.

Sincerely,

Wildcat324

and for the record: I did not apologize because people were all over me about it. I apologized because I meant it. I will never give fake apologies. I think King21 is a good kid. Great kid. And aside from the 3 or 4 times a year that we meet on the court I am a big fan of LA and its incredible fans. I dont blow smoke about this stuff. I truly mean that.

If you are indeed chilled, I will gladly talk. anytime. Again, good luck to your girls this weekend. As for the boys, sigh....we will be back on speaking terms there after the game tomorrow, right?

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Ah yeah. The tar heel hat guy I told you about, is being looked for. By A LOT of people. No sense in that.

Hey I'm with you on that No Sense /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Didn't like the taste of it tonite and I'm hoping it's little more to my liking tomorrow /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Maybe the service and hospitality will be a little better on both sides /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

HAHAHA wishful thinking? i would say so.... im calling a hogeye sweep /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

wow I'm suprised LA won but congrats to them. It's a little easier to call for a sweep now that one team has already won. Still think upperman boys win a close one tonight. Good luck to both girls teams in the substate.

Big Daddy.....UHS fans know who you are and they like you....now I??™m intrigued! I will have to ask around and try to figure who you are tomorrow /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Good luck to your Lady Cats.

Abby~loo, I'll be there tonight and tell some one to point me out and I would be glad to meet you!. I don't know why most like me because when we play each other I cheer against you! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> But, I did grow up with the mentality of being friends before and after the game but during the game.....well you know! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> I will say this though, when Davis hit that 3 from what seemed like 10 feet from behind the line, couldn't help but give the 3 signal. I thought OMG, what a shot. Good luck to you all Saturday!