gatlinburg pittman

easttnboy

cneagles13, 154 posts from charger81.... WOW What a veteran!!!! Why are you taking up for him when we both know it didnt make sense? I wish that even you, who is apparently much smarter than me could explain that post to me.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Yeah i would like to hear about what those two blowouts of Claiborne were like Monday night, and what is everyone's opinion of the kid that hit two bombs for SCHS?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cneagles13, 154 posts from charger81.... WOW What a veteran!!!! Why are you taking up for him when we both know it didnt make sense? I wish that even you, who is apparently much smarter than me could explain that post to me.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Yeah i would like to hear about what those two blowouts of Claiborne were like Monday night, and what is everyone's opinion of the kid that hit two bombs for SCHS?

that would be zach flynn... ive never seen somebody stroke the ball the way he does.. btw that lenoir city game was terrible defensively for the bears they are WAY better than what they showed.. they beat bearden last night and still didnt bring their A game. Flynn is a stud he makes plays in crunch time offensively and defensively. Look out for SC this year they should have a great team

that would be zach flynn... ive never seen somebody stroke the ball the way he does.. btw that lenoir city game was terrible defensively for the bears they are WAY better than what they showed.. they beat bearden last night and still didnt bring their A game. Flynn is a stud he makes plays in crunch time offensively and defensively. Look out for SC this year they should have a great team

Zach's a great player. I've been watching him play since he was 10 years old. But could someone please explain to me what any of that has to do with GP baseball?

Smhs, since apparently you aren't very good with math either, 154 posts is about 6 times the number you have. Sounds like a veteran to me.

Alright cneagles13, you are correct in your math Mr. IQ. But still the number means nothing when the majority of the posts are idiotic... I really dont know why you are defending him so much,, can you explain that to me? But I'm tired of hearing you and your dad's or brother's or whoever charger81 is to you posting irrelevant information to the thread... /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

So I hear GP looked pretty good twice vs. Claiborne, but had a close game with Fulton last week.. Any insight from anyone??? & Did GP end up playing Union County last night??? I'm assuming not if they got as much rain as we did up here /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...