northwest high school

hoghunter757575

all of yall talking about how good coach schrenk must have never seen one of his teams play or your some of his friends plus you guys who said NW has never been good then you must not have been here to remember when coach stevens was there and they whent to the palyoffs two years in a row and if i remember right they also bet henry county both those years and might i say if a town as big as henry county with only one public high school cant even win state in 4a ball or even go to state in 4a ball not even 5a they are not that good either and if schrenk is so good then whats his record past two years something like 3-17 something like that so i guess he sounds like a great coach then lol plus the past few groups of kids he had was talented they won middle school and JV championships in the past and can only win one to two games a year with schrenk as coach now come on if anything they should at least beat the teams in town that those groups of kids have been beating there whole football career at least keeping up with them and not getting blown out every game of the season so i think he should just go back to bama and be a equipment manger like he was so NW can get a real coach and not some guy who thinks he knows everything and says hes forgot more football then anybody knows but hes got alot of talent coming back this year and if he cant win alomost all there games then i guess he still will be some great coach to yall lol but hes just great coach to yall cuz you know you will go and beat on NW thats about the only reason most of yall would like him cuz with him its a most likely win lol and plus he is so arogent he cant even keep coaches more then a year lol and one more thing he never balmes him self for how poorly he prepares his team he blames every one and there mother for his problems lol so take it how you want to but thats how most at NW whos been around him thinks it is.

You sound like you need to spend more time in English class, and less time on Coacht. Henry County is not a town; it is a county. Hence, the name, Henry COUNTY. Paris is a small town. How many small towns have a "gold ball"? More don't have them, than do have them. When is the last time NW went to the semifinals? When is the last time ANY school from Clarksville went to the semifinals? NW had some great players about 5-6 years ago. I have not seen anything close since then. Coach SChrenk may not be a great coach, but he is much smarter than you (I can tell that from your post). What's his coaching ability got to do with Henry County? Stick to the topic, learn some football, and better yet, pay more attention in English class.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, this topic has gotten really good. However I have a great question for all posters!

If Shrenk is such a great guy, then WHY do so many assistant coaches leave after one year of work? This is the puzzling question that will answer all questions on the post. If someone was a man with such great respect, then WHY would anyone want to leave him.

Example: Joe Gaddis from Henry County, a man that does not lose coaches. Jim Snyder from Clarksville High does not lose coaches. Bauer from Kenwood does not lose coaches. However, Shrenk has lost about 8-9 coaches in the past two years. WHY?

Hey, I do not have a dog in the fight, but I have heard people on here praise Shrenk while others bash him. So please elaborate on the question so that we may shed light on the topic at hand.

I will have to say this is my 1st time on the football message board. Schrenk is the topic I see. Well the 1st problem that we have with this whole thing that none of you have talked about is the people that hired him Shane Smith which is a candidate for worst AD in the state. I mean this guy is clueless. He is a guy you cannot trust in any situation... If that tells you what kind of guys he hires. You move from Alabama to come to Northwest? He talks how good he is all of the time but seriously.. Lets be honest 2-18 in the last two seasons.. how good is that? I mean his schedule is very soft!!! Kennwood average, Glencliff laugh, just real weak. Schrenk is the type of guy that would tell you for EX..you are the best assistant coach that I have ever seen. Then he will tell the next guy when you leave.. umm I have no clue why I hired him. He has his coaches leave him because he has no class. you cant trust him.. If you work under someone and you cant trust them... where is it really going? Schrenk has applied for other jobs while he is at Northwest like Springfield.. I bet the AD loved to see his resume.. wink wink!!

ex. record 2-18, 6 coaches leave.. I deserve the job!! I bet that one got thrown in the paper shreader in a hurry!!

You sound like you need to spend more time in English class, and less time on Coacht. Henry County is not a town; it is a county. Hence, the name, Henry COUNTY. Paris is a small town. How many small towns have a "gold ball"? More don't have them, than do have them. When is the last time NW went to the semifinals? When is the last time ANY school from Clarksville went to the semifinals? NW had some great players about 5-6 years ago. I have not seen anything close since then. Coach SChrenk may not be a great coach, but he is much smarter than you (I can tell that from your post). What's his coaching ability got to do with Henry County? Stick to the topic, learn some football, and better yet, pay more attention in English class.

Well im sorry i did not put every thing in proper english when i am writing on coacht and you know what i mean by town or else you would not have wrote what i was saying,but the only reason why i talk about henry county is because i know that the only ones really saying coach schrenk is good are the ones from henry county and this is the first time i have ever wrote on post anything on coacht so maybe you should get a life and if you put two or three schools in clarksville together and they win state because henry is bascically that its a big county with one school but that is off subject so im just going to leave that one alone now but like i was trying to say is NW needs new coaching and they will be good and not getting blown out all the time and on the subject of shane smith he is the worst AD ever i think cuz it starts from the top down with smith then schrenk so i think theres the problems right there get raid of them and NW is good but that is just what i think.

sportsfan2010,

YOu say this is your first time on the message board. How is it you have 79 prior post's then? You have bashed this coach, I have no clue who he is or what he is like, and you seem like you fit in real good with some of the idiotic parents that post on here.

79 post's and counting...welcome aboard, DA.

OK, this topic has gotten really good. However I have a great question for all posters!

If Shrenk is such a great guy, then WHY do so many assistant coaches leave after one year of work? This is the puzzling question that will answer all questions on the post. If someone was a man with such great respect, then WHY would anyone want to leave him.

Example: Joe Gaddis from Henry County, a man that does not lose coaches. Jim Snyder from Clarksville High does not lose coaches. Bauer from Kenwood does not lose coaches. However, Shrenk has lost about 8-9 coaches in the past two years. WHY?

Hey, I do not have a dog in the fight, but I have heard people on here praise Shrenk while others bash him. So please elaborate on the question so that we may shed light on the topic at hand.

That's a good question, and I don't have the answer. What's the word in Clarksville on this issue? Does it have more to do with Schrenk, or more to do with NW?

Well im sorry i did not put every thing in proper english when i am writing on coacht and you know what i mean by town or else you would not have wrote what i was saying,but the only reason why i talk about henry county is because i know that the only ones really saying coach schrenk is good are the ones from henry county and this is the first time i have ever wrote on post anything on coacht so maybe you should get a life and if you put two or three schools in clarksville together and they win state because henry is bascically that its a big county with one school but that is off subject so im just going to leave that one alone now but like i was trying to say is NW needs new coaching and they will be good and not getting blown out all the time and on the subject of shane smith he is the worst AD ever i think cuz it starts from the top down with smith then schrenk so i think theres the problems right there get raid of them and NW is good but that is just what i think.

You don't like Schrenk, and you may be right about his coaching abilities, but it has nothing to do with Henry County. You can discuss him all you want, but bashing Henry County, a team that has won 30 of their last 34 games, makes no sesnse, and has nothing to do with Schrenk.

sportsfan2010,

YOu say this is your first time on the message board. How is it you have 79 prior post's then? You have bashed this coach, I have no clue who he is or what he is like, and you seem like you fit in real good with some of the idiotic parents that post on here.

79 post's and counting...welcome aboard, DA.

devilsden.. you must be an idiot as well. I guess you didnt learn how to read when you were growing up..its ok though.. people like you just tear this world apart. I SAID THAT IT WAS THE 1ST TIME I HAVE BEEN ON THE FOOTBALL MESSAGE BOARD!!! thank you and have a nice day!!

That's a good question, and I don't have the answer. What's the word in Clarksville on this issue? Does it have more to do with Schrenk, or more to do with NW?

As a former player from NW i think that it has to do with both because it starts with the AD smith because he hires the coaches and as the record has shown 2-18 or 3-17 not real sure which record is the right one but either way still bad either way lol,but it shows that smith probley would pick one of his friends to coach then a good coach that would help NW win and actually care about his players and not just about himself like what NW has now,but i do think it has alot to do with the AD and the head coach but it is a shame that as long as there is poor leadership at NW they will not have very good football till it is fixed which will be bad for future NW players till they fix the problem but that is just what i think so just take it how you want to but im sure im not the only one from NW that thinks this way.

And i was looking around here on coacht and i found another reason why NW is suffering all tho the AD and head coach are really hurting them now so look at this.

Sitting at home last night I watched the Hillsboro game on TV and saw a glance at Kelly Myers coaching the newly crowned 4A state champions last night. Next week I will be going to watch Fort Campbell play in Papa Johns stadium to see Todd Hodd play for a second state crown. Last I will listen to the Hopkinsville radio station to hear if my sons old coach from Northeast Chris Southerland wins his first state title with Christian County.

What do all three of these coaches have in Common?

1. All coached at Northwest!

2. All denied head coaching jobs in Montgomey County!

3. All live in this community still today.

4. Were told they were not head coaching material, due to one reason or another.

5. Last, Northwest dismissed each.

We want winners in Montgomery County, but we keep pushing them away! Who is next to leave and win?