Bledsoe County Hires New Coach

jhoutsider

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's better, being a scrimmage champ or being a phys. ed All-American?

bledsoe= special ed. all american:) and ya it was just a scrimmage and ya u have beat us the past 2 years,(what was the score last year..... o ya 22 to 20 at ur field with a last second field goal, u guys are just toooo good, awesome, u beat us our first 2 years go brag about it. but now were gettin some years under our belt and already passin up good ole bledsoe.

bledsoe= special ed. all american:) and ya it was just a scrimmage and ya u have beat us the past 2 years,(what was the score last year..... o ya 22 to 20 at ur field with a last second field goal, u guys are just toooo good, awesome, u beat us our first 2 years go brag about it. but now were gettin some years under our belt and already passin up good ole bledsoe.

neither program has anything to brag about

It doesn't matter to me if you win a useless scrimmage game or Bledsoe does, it's just a scrimmage period. But it is not the same thing as a game, I don't know the format that was used in the scrimmage usually 10 plays and turn it over for the other to get 10 plays. How many times was the opponents stopped on 4th down and got to keep going.

I bet neither coach thinks of it as a "useless" scrimmage.... While the score doesn't matter, both coaches use this time to assess their team. I'd also bet neither coach is excited about the score...but rather the good aspects they saw from their players.... I've not seen any spring high school scrimmages that kept score on the scoreboard... Reason being... IT DOESN'T COUNT... period.... most coaches are playing people in different positions, looking at different schemes and identifying the weak spots that they need to work on when the regular season practice begins..... The SCORE is something that only parents in the stands keep up with so they can brag about it on CoachT...... If Stone wants to show everyone that they have improved to the point that they are better than BC... beat them in the regular season... as for now... BC is 2-0.....

I bet neither coach thinks of it as a "useless" scrimmage.... While the score doesn't matter, both coaches use this time to assess their team. I'd also bet neither coach is excited about the score...but rather the good aspects they saw from their players.... I've not seen any spring high school scrimmages that kept score on the scoreboard... Reason being... IT DOESN'T COUNT... period.... most coaches are playing people in different positions, looking at different schemes and identifying the weak spots that they need to work on when the regular season practice begins..... The SCORE is something that only parents in the stands keep up with so they can brag about it on CoachT...... If Stone wants to show everyone that they have improved to the point that they are better than BC... beat them in the regular season... as for now... BC is 2-0.....

Well said Grad.........

What about the Whitwell Scrimage?????? I was out of town & didn't catch it, I heard from some long time Warrior faithful it was accually worse than we looked at Stone but we beat Whitwell? Can anyone shed light on this scrimmage? What did we run in this scrimmage? Yardage? Ect?

I played golf with Coach O today and he said Bledsoe won. He said Whitwell didn't make it past the 50 but maybe a few times out of 70 plays offensive plays. Bledsoe scored off a couple different bubble plays. He also said the skill players over there are outstanding but bledsoe needs linemen in a bad way.

I played golf with Coach O today and he said Bledsoe won. He said Whitwell didn't make it past the 50 but maybe a few times out of 70 plays offensive plays. Bledsoe scored off a couple different bubble screens. He also said the skill players over there outstanding but bledsoe needs linemen in a bad way.

Rhea Co, I know this is off topic, but do you know how I could reach Rhea's Baseball coach. I would like too schedule some games with him.

dont't play them during the regular season there champ. keep up