Top reasons you dislike Farragut Baseball

StealthBuster

1. Honesty??¦Your team can??™t compete with a program as well funded and supported by

countless volunteers. Most of us must PAY just to field a team.

2. Envy ??¦ You envy the fact that they can pull all the best players out of Knox Co.

While the rest of us must draw from a pool of players that are zoned to our

school only.

3. Coaching... Farragut has coaches that are proven winners and a mainstay in their

community. Many schools don??™t know who??™s their coach is from year to year.

4. Yankee factor??¦They are always good and everyone loves to beat up on the best team

aka: the New York Yankees.

5. Jealousy ??¦....Be honest, you wish your kid could play for, be coached by and be

talked about on Coach T like the Farragut players are.

6. Fear??¦??¦??¦..If you play them and they win then all your posts ridiculing them are

wasted, and "Wait till next year" just doesn't cut it.

Bottom line....Farragut is a great "PROGRAM" not just a great team. Programs are built over many many

years, not just the 4 years your son plays.

FYI ??¦I am in no way associated with the Farragut Admirals.

Just my opinion..Go ahead, let me have it. I love to "Stir the pot".

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Honesty??¦Your team can??™t compete with a program as well funded and supported by

2. Envy ??¦ You envy the fact that they can pull all the best players out of Knox Co.

school only.

3. Coaching??¦.Farragut has coaches that are proven winners and a mainstay in their

4. Yankee factor??¦They are always good and everyone loves to beat up on the best team

5. Jealousy ??¦....Be honest, you wish your kid could play for, be coached by and be

talked about on Coach T like the Farragut players are. I know I do!

6. Fear??¦??¦??¦..If you play them and they win then all your posts ridiculing them are

Bottom line Farragut is a great "PROGRAM" not just a great team. Programs are built over many many years, not just the 4 years your son plays.

This is great! It's about time people start showing some respect for a team that has a winning tradition. Trust me. All the nonsense just fuels the fire.

I personally dislike Farragut baseball because they all got brand new cars and a $10,000 salary to go play there. CHEATERS!!!! Oh and i also dislike Farragut baseball because they all take steroids and pay off the umpires so they can win. Once again, CHEATERS!!!! hahaha /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I personally dislike Farragut baseball because they all got brand new cars and a $10,000 salary to go play there. CHEATERS!!!! Oh and i also dislike Farragut baseball because they all take steroids and pay off the umpires so they can win. Once again, CHEATERS!!!! hahaha /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

It nice to get a good laugh once in awhile. hahaha. THEBEARDENUNIVERSITY keeps giving me good laughs with all his jokes.

school only.

3. Coaching... Farragut has coaches that are proven winners and a mainstay in their

Bottom line....Farragut is a great "PROGRAM" not just a great team. Programs are built over many many

I know very little about Farragat but #2 sounds like recruiting.

school only.

With all honesty I love watching Admirals Baseball, they are well coached and execute well, and this is coming strictly from an unbiased baseball fan. The reason most people dislike Farragut is because they act like pricks. The only thing worse than a poor loser is a poor winner.

I like watching good baseball. A lot of people including coaches don't like to see them do well because they don't follow the off season rules. There are certain times throughout the year where there are no open facilities. This means no field time, weightroom, etc... There are about 4 teams that ignore the rules, and they are one of them.

I like watching good baseball. A lot of people including coaches don't like to see them do well because they don't follow the off season rules. There are certain times throughout the year where there are no open facilities. This means no field time, weightroom, etc... There are about 4 teams that ignore the rules, and they are one of them.

That is a interpretation of the rules. Obviously teams don't have the strive to be the best they can be like the Admirals do.

With all honesty I love watching Admirals Baseball, they are well coached and execute well, and this is coming strictly from an unbiased baseball fan. The reason most people dislike Farragut is because they act like pricks. The only thing worse than a poor loser is a poor winner.

I'd like to know how the Farragut Admirals act like pricks. Last time I saw the Admirals play, they got off the bus whooped your tail and got back on the bus and left. The players never have conversations with the fans and play the game with intensity the way it was meant to be played. So don't go around calling the Admirals pricks or any team for that matter because of some 16 year old high school student running their mouths on a pointless website.

I really respect the Farragut program. Their body of work is truely amazing...

With that being said, I do get grin sometimes when they lose. I guess that's the "Yankee Factor." It gets old seing the same year dominate year after year, and everyone LOVES an underdog...

And I am NOT one of the Region 2AAA Farragut Haters. I played 1A ball, so being able to play, let alone beat Farragut, was never, ever in the question.