Region 6A Tourney 11A VS 12A

culleokarep

Welcome to the Region 6---NOW BETTER KNOWN AS THE DISTRICT 12A THREAD----

We heard it all.... "the twins"----"matchup problems"----"suffocating D"----"best D in the state"----"the D will be the difference in the game"

blah

blah

blah

you know who you are...

now you can all tell your boss you don't need time off after all to go to murfreesboro

take your Culleoka defense and STICK IT!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah Wrench, most of them are probably still at the game or on the way home. Did you listened to the game? Cully missed a ton of free throws. You can't do that and have a shot against a good team.

nope, for some reason i thought the game was on thursday. i got a text saying cully lost. i was like the game was tonight? and apparently it twas.

i was told earlier today that if summertown was hittin then cully doesnt play good d out on the perimeter and they'd get beat, and im guessing thats what happened.

Great game for Summertown. Congrats to Cully on a great season. As for the people doing all the smack talk, I guess you didn't know as much as you thought you did. Call them rednecks if you want. All I know is they got the job done. And yes they did it with 6'3" and 6'5" guys in their faces. And nobody mentioned S'town's d?.......Well smack guys you'll learn one day, that's the reason they play the game. By the way, GREAT CALL Vandychris!

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!

nope, for some reason i thought the game was on thursday. i got a text saying cully lost. i was like the game was tonight? and apparently it twas.

i was told earlier today that if summertown was hittin then cully doesnt play good d out on the perimeter and they'd get beat, and im guessing thats what happened.

No, Summertown hit 2 3's and Cully hit 6. Chad went for 26 but summertown held everyone else in single digits I think. So defense does win games, tonight it was just Summertowns that won.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> You crack me up sssssss. How can you even post this comment after someone from 12A says that Cully is the best team they have watched play all year? I dont think you realize how good the Warrior D really is. They haven't given up over 50 points since Jan 6th....And I can promise you that Summertown will get very few,if any, open shots. If those "deadeye dandy's" drain the trey it will be with (at least) a 6'3 defender in their face. Also if you want to talk about tournament experience you have to give the edge to Cully. The Seniors on the team all played at the Boro 2 years ago and were one win away from making back there last year. Anyway you want to spin it, Culleoka is the clear favorite tonight.

IM glad you got a nice laugh out of my post....hope you enjoy the finals between collinwood and summertown

Great game for Summertown. Congrats to Cully on a great season. As for the people doing all the smack talk, I guess you didn't know as much as you thought you did. Call them rednecks if you want. All I know is they got the job done. And yes they did it with 6'3" and 6'5" guys in their faces. And nobody mentioned S'town's d?.......Well smack guys you'll learn one day, that's the reason they play the game. By the way, GREAT CALL Vandychris!

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!

Vandychris was the one who called you rednecks to start with!!! Congrats to all!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

chances are there wont be a lot of cully people on here for a day or two.

geez, give us time to get home.

congrats Eagles, you played a good game.

congrats to the Warriors on a great season! we're all proud of you!

We heard it all.... "the twins"----"matchup problems"----"suffocating D"----"best D in the state"----"the D will be the difference in the game"

blah

blah

blah

you know who you are...

now you can all tell your boss you don't need time off after all to go to murfreesboro

take your Culleoka defense and STICK IT!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

oh, that was classy!

blah

blah

blah

you know who you are...

Real classy post there midtnblu...and humble too. Congrats to Summertown tonight on a great game. I was impressed with their defense tonight. They didn't give Cully alot of open looks. Congrats to Culleoka on another great season. It's been a pleasure watching you all this year.

GO EAGLES!!!

Summertown won this game tonight by playing "D." Also they tore apart Cully's D. They drove the lane all night and hit layup after layup. The game was over when our 5'9" point guard out-jumped Cully's 6'5" guy for the tip. Cully just wasnt ready for the eagles tonight. Great Job Guys!!!

After hearing all the hype bout Cully, I was sorely disappointed. The Beach twins just aren't skilled players. Yes, they're ok athletes but not basketball skilled and could not score with their backs to the basket....they just looked to pass the ball out back out around the perimeter. Bubba Clifton was the game-changer to me in this game. His energy on both ends of the court and ability to penetrate and dish to the post for easy lay-ins was a huge difference. Neither team could contain penetration very well but S'town had better perimeter spacing and more guards that could get in the lane than did Cully. Good win s'town.

Wayne County made a good run in the upset bid of collinwood but their inability to rotate out to shooters and to guard in the post doomed them. Stown and cwood should be another great game like the district c'ship.

bump

WHY DID CULLY NOT PLAY A TUFFER SCHEDULE? YOU NEED A LOT OF CLOSE ONES AND I THINK A TUFF LOSS TO A GOOD TEAM IN DEC. CAN MAKE YOU A BETTER TEAM IN MARCH. I THINK CULLY HAD A VERY GOOD TEAM BUT FROM LOOKING AT THEIR SCHEDULE THEY SHOULD HAVE PLAYED A FEW BETTER TEAMS. AND AS FAR AS WHO IS THE TUFFER DISTRIC 11A ALL THE WAY. CULLY BEATS MOORE CO. OR MOORE CO.BEATS CULLY. WE HAVE 4 BEAST AND NO ONE IN THEIR BASKETBALL MIND CAN SAY THATS NOT THE FACTS!

CULLY DID NOT SHOW UP THE FIRST HALF!THE 2 BIG GUYS FOR CULLY REBOUNDED WELL BUT NOTHING ELSE.IT WAS LIKE THEY DID NOT EXPECT S'TOWN FIGHT FOR IT. NUMBER 24 4 CULLY WENT TO THE BASKET IN 2ND HALF AND MADE IT CLOSE A VERY GOOD PLAYER BUT HOLT AND THE BEECH KIDS HAD A BAD OUTING.