35 Kerry Hammonds 27 0 6 0

45 T.J. Mitchell 2 0 0 0

33 Matt Smith 2 0 0 0

50 Levon Tate 7 0 0 0

Cedrick Williams 2 0 0 0

Box Score 1 2 3 4 FINAL

Shelbyville Central High Sch (26 - 5 - 0) 9 10 15 14 48

Siegel High School (26 - 6 - 0) 12 2 20 13 47

u will see the real mr. basketball tommorow night. and wat a hardcore fan u are. i wana be just like u man. i'm done talking on here til bout 8:30 tommorow night. maybe i'll see u at the game and u can give me some pointers on how to be such a hardcore fan. and stats mean nothing. the final score tommorow night will prove who is better and who is overrated or not. i cant stand people from the boro. bunch of pretty boys who like running their mouths. goodluck tommorow night. joke!

you guys should really start listening to me on here. i told u that u would see the real mr. basketball tonight. and he scored over 30 like i said. how is hammonds up for mr. basketball if he cant even hit a free throw?

he cant play any defense. he was letting a 5'10 andrews shoot threes all in his face tonight. yall guys are over rated like i said.

Maybe you need to do some research first. Maplewood is 21-5, one of which is a win against Oakland. Maplewood has a very legit chance to make it to the tourney. Siegel has played a pretty tough schedule and it has served them well up to this point. Siegel gets a fair bit of pub, but by no means are they overrated. Shelbyville is going to have to execute their gameplan to a T to be able to win.

i thought maplewood was legit. they got raped tonight. lost by 20. like i said who's maplewood?

Maybe you need to do some research first. Maplewood is 21-5, one of which is a win against Oakland. Maplewood has a very legit chance to make it to the tourney. Siegel has played a pretty tough schedule and it has served them well up to this point. Siegel gets a fair bit of pub, but by no means are they overrated. Shelbyville is going to have to execute their gameplan to a T to be able to win.

EAGLE NATION!

Hats off to OAKLAND for soundly defeating Columbia tonight. This was TOTAL team effort, from everyone on the floor contributing, from coaches with a sound game plan, to the support in the stands. TOTAL team effort!! I was sort of worried with Tyler being hurt what was going to happen......but these guys stepped up their game and took on the challenge. Hughes was such an all-around FORCE on the floor. He was everywhere keeping this team together with his leadership. We banged out the three's when we needed to to take the wind out of Columbia and put them on the ropes. Christian Adams ....BAMMMM...back to back to back.......!!!!!!! Messick......you were here, there, and EVERYWHERE!! Hock...you kept your cool and were a general on that floor tonight! Wesley......those BLOCKED shots....where did THAT come from?? BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......BJ.....you stepped it up defensively....such an athlete! Rhodes you came in HOTTTTT!! EVERYONE was on their GAME tonight! Congrats guys ...celebrate, rest up, and BE READY for Thursday!! I am SO PROUD to be a PATRIOT! BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Ps......sorry Siegel. You guys just had way too many turnovers tonight. Seemed like you got flustered and never got in sync with each other til it was too late. Congrats to the Eagles.

Guess we have heard the last of siegelgrad til next yr?

Got to see the state champ rings tonight......it is a wonder the guys have the strength to carry those ROCKS around......HAAhahahahahahahahahahah!!! You gotta love it!

Siegel Nation is officially silenced for 2009! It is now Eagle Nation and we're lovin' every minute of it. Congrats to Coach Thomas and the Golden Eagles for a real gutty win....one of the most special wins I've been apart of. What an atmosphere and way to show up in big numbers Shelbyville...that was awesome! How 'bout the #2 seeds pulling the "upsets", although I think Shelbyville and Oakland can argue that now. Go get after the Patriots on Thursday and good luck Eagles!