Region 4AAA Tournament @ Blackman

Treyvols99

WRONG, Siegel was on the same side of the bracket with Hamilton, HAMILTON was the team that beat yall not RE, and you didnt beat Whites Creek, HAMILTION did, so you may want to recall that recall. RE wasnt even AAA yet, I think yall did have to go on the road to beat Bradley Central, who had NOTHING but Ogelsby

your right my mistake on whites creek, but yes RE was AAA, schs beat them in the semis after beating hunters lane.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm hmmm hmmm... 55 in what?

FIGURE IT OUT

their was a player that wore 55 when we played yall? didnt he get posterized by ramsey that night?and i misread that, but you didnt beat whites creek, Siegel had Hamilton Greenville and Whites creek on their side that season.

I DIDNT PLAY BASKETBALL

their was a player that wore 55 when we played yall? didnt he get posterized by ramsey that night?and i misread that, but you didnt beat whites creek, Siegel had Hamilton Greenville and Whites creek on their side that season.

U NOT CATCH WHERE I CORRECTED UR MISTAKE BOUT RALEIGH EGYP. 49-46 THEY WERE AAA

i dont remember that, i dont remember cutter throwing about 9 oops on consecutive possessions agains schs in the region tourn last year, i hate him, but man....that was awesome

do remember*

your right my mistake on whites creek, but yes RE was AAA, schs beat them in the semis after beating hunters lane.

WE SCRIMMAGED WHITES CREEK THE WEEK OF THE TOURNAMENT AT TSU AND BEAT THEM

i dont remember that, i dont remember cutter throwing about 9 oops on consecutive possessions agains schs in the region tourn last year, i hate him, but man....that was awesome

THE HIGHEST NUMBER WE HAD THAT YR. WAS 44. CHANDLER GROSS

have you already graduated?

because if so i know who you are, for sure.

YA

HERE IS A STAT U WILL REALLY LIKE. THIS IS B4 TONIGHTS GAME.

E. ANDREWS 23.9 PTS. A GAME WITH 78 3 POINTERS

HAMMONDS. 19.7 PTS WITH 62 3 POINTERS.

I COUNT 7 PEOPLE IN MD TN THAT HAS BETTER STATS THAN UR GUY

lol /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

THATS NO HELP