Region 4AAA Tournament @ Blackman

Treyvols99

and oakpat, I do not care in what manner you meant that talking down a players abilities who has been through what he has shouldnt occur. I would never say something bad about messick, hes overcome odds and does the best he can just like neal.

Like I said, it is no indictment on him as a person. But if he wasnt 6'9, would he be playing?

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean if he didnt have a bad heart hed be one of the top players in this county so how fair is that OAKPAT? Back off him you got NO room to say anything about a basketball players skills talk about the game not individual players.

I stand by what I said, and that is that, end of story.I dont know if you guys ( or at least all of the time, you have your moments) of talking about the game without bringing a team down.

I have questioned Hockenberry and his ability but never downed his abilities, because I know he could kill me on the court. You just think your god of the boards questioning a darn basketball player who had a heart transplants talent. Stand by what you said, I just wanna know where you get off talking bad about a players talent that has been thru what he has? You must have not had a family member have heart problems ever I guess. Your a true class act. Say what you want about me crying after losses and talking about teams and what not, but I will never talk about someone who has overcome serious adversity like Neal. Ask Riverdale fans about Neal, he only scored 17 on them on senior night to be our leading scorer.

Say what you want, I am done talking about it.

As for the games tommorrow night, I see them going like this:

Lawrence Co. @ Siegel: One of those games that Siegel should just run away with on paper, but for awhile, LC will hang around, maybe for a half. Then in the 2nd, Siegel's advantage in just about every category takes hold and Siegel runs away with it. Siegel by 25

Cookeville @ Shelbyville: Even if Deonta were to play, this IMO would be the game of the night. Shelbyville poses an all-around good game, but has the personnel capable to make this game a track meet if Cookeville tries to push the tempo. This is going to be a great game, but the facts that its at Shelbyville and that they are going up against Emmanuel Andrews is just too much. Shelbyville by 7.

Lebanon @ Columbia: This is a hard game to read. Lebanon could play well and pull the upset, they certainly have the personnel to do so. However, Lebanon hasnt responded particularly well in recent years at the Region tournament, and against a tough Columbia team I think that is likely to continue. Columbia by 14

Franklin Co. @ Oakland: I think early on, Oakland will have a little bit of a hangover, maybe lasting a quarter or so. Franklin Co. will play hard and well for a time, maybe even leading at the half. But in the second half, Oakland slowly, but surely grows the lead out to a victory. Oakland by 12

Siegel by 34, just too much athleticism for Lawerence County. We will bust it open early and it wont get any better for them

Cookeville by 3, Judah Akers last big win as a high school basketball player. I feel him stroking tomorrow night for some reason and them winning on his back, could be wrong, might be wishful thinking, hope im right.

Columbia by 18, Know nothing but what I have heard and they sound like a better more athletic version of Lebanon.

Oakland by 18, Hughes and Edwards dominate not wanting their season to be over yet.

Very evasive change of discussion right their.

Siegel by 34, just too much athleticism for Lawerence County. We will bust it open early and it wont get any better for them

Cookeville by 3, Judah Akers last big win as a high school basketball player. I feel him stroking tomorrow night for some reason and them winning on his back, could be wrong, might be wishful thinking, hope im right.

Columbia by 18, Know nothing but what I have heard and they sound like a better more athletic version of Lebanon.

Oakland by 18, Hughes and Edwards dominate not wanting their season to be over yet.

Well since you have seen Cookeville play twice and your team is more prepared for them it would be in your teams best interest if Cookeville beat Shelbyville. I hope I am right when saying this, Shelbyville and Siegel will play each other on Tuesday night.. Good luck to all teams from region 4AAA.

I would much rather talk actual basketball. Call me crazy I guess. Part of me wishes these were all at the same place. I may not be crazy about seeing Siegel's game, but I would pay good money to see Shelbyville-Columbia.

I would much rather talk actual basketball. Call me crazy I guess. Part of me wishes these were all at the same place. I may not be crazy about seeing Siegel's game, but I would pay good money to see Shelbyville-Columbia.

I wish they would play them all on Sat at the same place starting at noon or 1 thats just me though.