Independence Coach Darren Henrie??¦

Raidergirl

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess Dr. Campbell and Coach Jones are not settling for mediocracy. They did what they thought they had to do. Even though i disagreed with some things he did during the game, I don't think the administration made the right decision.

I will say this, Dr. Campbell is a great man, and an even better administrator. We don't know the whole situation. All we see is the win/loss record and how he has fallen short in the post season tournaments. Let's give Dr. Campbell the benefit of the doubt.

Dr. Campbell will develop an unbelievable athletic program at Indy. I hate to say that since I am a Rebel backer. It was not coincidence that over the past 5 years FHS has probably been the school with the best overall athletic department. I know, some of you know it alls are going to get on here and bash me, but just check the facts.

Indy fans, he knows what he's doing. Just be patient.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Is high school sports all about winning? Has the coach taught them other lessons besides winning? We are talking about high school athletes. Some people need to understand that there is more to athletics than winning a district game.

okay ive been there 4 years and dont know any of the things your talkin about and trust me i would definitely know them. i had a meeting the day of Henrie being released with 2 other people and all campbell did was beat around the bush, he told us it wasnt winning and losing, then he would tell us it was the first round hump and losing the past 3 years (a little contradicting). everyone at IHS is pulling for henrie and he does not deserve this. he took a team who was supposed to be 7th in district to 2nd place in one of the strongest 11-AAA districts there have been in a while. that was amazing to see.