Oak Ridge Hires New Coach!

92Dragon

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now if we could only get rid of our 2 faced door mat of an athletic director we would be in business.

Mike Mullins is a good guy and a good AD. There is not a person in Oak Ridge that cares more about ORHS sports than Mike Mullins, I guarantee it. Yes he's blunt and doesn't play the game, which is why he's alienated some people, but he doesn't mind making the hard decisions and alienating some people. He's another guy who is there just for the kids and doesn't have some ulterior motive.

Mike Mullins is a good guy and a good AD. There is not a person in Oak Ridge that cares more about ORHS sports than Mike Mullins, I guarantee it. Yes he's blunt and doesn't play the game, which is why he's alienated some people, but he doesn't mind making the hard decisions and alienating some people. He's another guy who is there just for the kids and doesn't have some ulterior motive.

Good post Ram.

That is exactly the kind of person I want over there, He has done nothing but improve a failing program over there. Nick, if you got your feelngs hurt, it may be because you are not that good of a coach.

I would like to thank T.B. and C.C. for our current coach.

That is all.

Oh please, you blamed Mullins, Bailey, and Carringer for the Stanton Stevens debacle, but now that we have a good coach it was ALL Bailey and Carringer? Mullins deserves blame when a bad move is made but gets no credit when a good decision is blamed. Blade was Mullins and Carringers recommendation, and Bailey followed that. I commend all 3 for the hire.