Thank You CoachT

bear cat brown

Tommy:

Tee's beat Bailey and other state champions, but wasn't able to bring home the gold himself at State. Certainly doesn't seem fair, and I both feel bad for you two guys. But, there's life after wrestling, so they say, and Tee may have grown more through his few disappointments than through his many victories. Your always-positive and almost always-funny posts have been a joy to read over the past three years. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you're back next season.

W.Joe

Dude,

This basketball is fun and I still play it, but nothing compares to the thrill of victory after all the blood, sweat and tears on the mat. I've seen many do this "grass is greener on the other side" thing and they keep coming back to wrestling. My younger brother (Bloss44) did it too. It really gets into your blood.

AND, what's more... this hurts the field for many of our lower weights as Jack was really the one to beat as he mopped the mat with a state champ once or twice already as a freshman? My boy- also in 9th, was telling me it would have been a great goal to give Jack a good match and also Mike Kennedy's younger brother - even wants a rematch.

Anyway, old man, we'll see you soon enough, I'm certain of that!!

The Soms

Mr. Bearcat Brown take care of yourself sir:

May the road rise up to meet you.

May the wind be always at your back.

May the sun shine warm upon your face;

the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,

may God hold you in the palm of His hand.

(traditional Irish blessing)

GO IRISH (I suppose both)

BCB,

Hard to imagine Jack giving it up, I'm thinking he'll be back around after a lil time. Surely, we'll still see ya around some. Remember we always will have that Limo for you at the Bradley Invite!

I'm just now getting comfortable in my black N gold beads, may still need a little coaching of when to wear them and when not to!

If you guys don't come back, been alot of fun and we'll keep an eye on BBall!

Tommy your a fine man and you are raising Gentlemen that will leave legacies across many people's lives outside of the arena of wrestling. From a guy that cares about young people, thank you for loving, caring and showing interest in so many young people across the state, in our great sport of wrestling.

Sincerely,

David Hollowell

B-oone,

Thanks for remembering me in your own eulogy.

I'm no BayouBear, ghouse, or StarRaider but I could probably predict that your little leprechan will return.

Hes got too much green in him already to jump fence and see if the grass/sport in greener on the other side.

And remember, my trailer door is always open in the Boro....... thanks for the good deal. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

B-rad

If you guys don't come back, been alot of fun and we'll keep an eye on BBall!

No, Jack will be back!! It's in hhis blood and he'll wake up and probably tell sassylongandlean first and keep old daddy-BCB (who's probably already going through his old Larry Brown highlights... which BB may have several of too) in suspense for awhile. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I don't think that I can bear a wrestling season without BCB! You have always brought positivity and levity to the boards. For that I am grateful. To think that you will be in a gym watching basketball instead of pacing, encouraging, teasing, and pleasing the crowd is unimaginable. I will miss your insight. More importantly, I will miss your humor. Thanks for all that you have contributed to the boards and wrestling in general. I wish you and yours health and prosperity.

Ramona Jordan

mother of David OHS '08 (160) /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

BCB, how in the world can you keep quiet through all of the eulogies, which are quite premature, as you and family WiLL be back! Nice to meet you at state,a nd please "learn" me and a few others who need it on statesmanship...by the way, you remind me of Spurrier...(uh, that would be a compliment), only nicer looking and far more interesting...

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" so there goes my daily dose of BCB humor, wit, intensity, knowledge of this wonderful sport....I could go on and on and...well you get the picture. You tell Jack to get his butt back on the mat! Trents momma said so! And tell him to gain some so we can have a match up sometime during high school.

BCB,

You will b missed tramendusly! You were a big part of the sport, and you always will be!! Good luck to Jack in his Basketball season next year. Hopefully he will remember that wrestlers aren't a team they are a family. You won't find a family on a basketball court. Thank you for all you've done to help our family. Thank you for giving me advise my first time on the boards. The sport of wrestling will miss you, i will miss you. I will root the Irish wrestling team on for you. Good luck and see ya around. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

GO IRISH!!!