Region 6AA

LetMeHearYA

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went last night to the girls game. They have the "same ole" fast food joints right off I-40. Then they have a few more in the town.

BTW, This game is anything but a "given" for Bolivar. This isn't 2004.

You don't have to go back to 2004 if you want to make a comparision, Bolivar and Creekwood did play last year for the region championship. And coach will not allow the team to take any game for granted, thats why a couple of star players only played two minutes in the first half against Waverly saturday. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

You don't have to go back to 2004 if you want to make a comparision, Bolivar and Creekwood did play last year for the region championship. And coach will not allow the team to take any game for granted, thats why a couple of star players only played two minutes in the first half against Waverly saturday. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Hope you're right. We'll see.

So that's how Waverly played them close. I was wondering.

So that's how Waverly played them close. I was wondering.

Why do you find it necessary to use this name whenever you have a negative post about Waverly. You know I never agree with your opinions, but I would at least respect you if you would be man enough to use the name you normally post under instead of hiding behind this name. Before you deny anything, save your breath everyone at WCHS knows who you are. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Creekwood did keep the game close in the first half with there slow offense but you could tell by the middle of the second quarter that most of the Creekwood players were tugging on there shorts so it was just a matter of time before Bolivar began to pull away. Then with exactly 3:15 left in the game Chris Reaves put the finale nail in Creekwoods coffin with a slam dunk, game over. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />