Scott High

tbwcbg411

Has anyone heard anything about Scott High i heard they got a new coach that has vastly improved the players. and how many do you think they will win? And how will the 4-aa region end up. I would really like to see Scott High get back on tract. I would say Scott will win their first district game this this year which will be the first since 1992. They will win 10 games.

Has anyone heard anything about Scott High i heard they got a new coach that has vastly improved the players. and how many do you think they will win? And how will the 4-aa region end up. I would really like to see Scott High get back on tract. I would say Scott will win their first district game this this year which will be the first since 1992. They will win 10 games.

Not going to get any district wins because they forfit those games and play other schools jv squads. Only a couple of schools let varsity starters pad stats. 7 for 8 in double header adds 100 points to ba.

Not going to get any district wins because they forfit those games and play other schools jv squads. Only a couple of schools let varsity starters pad stats. 7 for 8 in double header adds 100 points to ba.

The only one that will happen like that is Catholic and this will be the last year of that, the rest will count, who ever they play or what ever players they play. This is what friend up in scott co. tells me anyway.

But they must have kids wanting to play, with no feeder program it will always be very hard to keep up with teams in that district. Its the same store up at oneida the kids don't start learning how to play until they get to SHS or OHS and then some of the great BB and FB players find it very hard to deal with when they get on the baseball field and it is not as easy to them and they or not superstars so they don't play or play something that's easier for them.

Oneida has started a middle school program for both the boys and girls. There is also a Scott county summer league that has players 15 and under playing teams withint the county and from neighbroing counties like Knox, Fentress, Morgan, Campbell, and some KY schools.

It's not much, but its got to start somewhere.

Oneida has started a middle school program for both the boys and girls. There is also a Scott county summer league that has players 15 and under playing teams withint the county and from neighbroing counties like Knox, Fentress, Morgan, Campbell, and some KY schools.

It's not much, but its got to start somewhere.

Your are right, and that middle school program will help the most. Why won't the get it in the county? My friend said the they don't won't to hurt soccer. I didn't even know that they had soccer in that county, looks like it would be to small of a county to support to many spring sports.