Carter at Catholic

splainshornets

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankfully our boys were disciplined enough and coached well enough to win..oh yea by 18! Carter totally dominated this game from the start. 4 of 6 from 3 point range in the first and probably made 8 or 9 in the game. #23 Braylen Bennett who rained in 3 of the first quarter threes is a 6'2" FRESHMAN and yea that Lester Wilson #15 in your program is a Sophomore plus he's staying at Carter and not going to BEARDEN!

I was not able to make the game, but expected it to be closer than what the final score shows. I was talking to a friend who was in attendence that said several scuffles almost broke out towards the end of the game...I was thankful to hear that it ended before it turned ugly and punches were thrown. For all you players out there try and remember that this is just not the time of year to be putting yourself in a situation to be ejected and subsequently suspended during tournament time!!! I was quite thankful to hear that the officials kept the game in check!! Good luck to Carter and congrats on a great season to Catholic!

That's an idiotic statement. Catholic is far better than Gibbs, Seymour, and Alcoa. They would battle for 3rd place with Carter.

i agree...catholic finished first in a district that had a 3rd place team, AC, that handed it to carter and alcoa! if i remember correctly, AC beat carter by 17 without rorex.