DII Semi-Finals Father Ryan vs. Briarcrest?

SportsTNFan

Well Icy with that team he would fit right in also...those young guys will be really dangerous next year

I dont think its a good fit ecause Southwind is the ultimate team. They play as 1 unit. Mayo may disrupt that great team flow. + I here Mr. Wade is on his way back!!!! Thats too much for Southwind!!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think its a good fit ecause Southwind is the ultimate team. They play as 1 unit. Mayo may disrupt that great team flow. + I here Mr. Wade is on his way back!!!! Thats too much for Southwind!!!

Well Legend thats definetly a possibility but then again Mayo may be that headliner player that could put them over the top. You are right Southwind plays a very sound game where about 5 different players might be their leading scorer on any given night.

Well Legend thats definetly a possibility but then again Mayo may be that headliner player that could put them over the top. You are right Southwind plays a very sound game where about 5 different players might be their leading scorer on any given night.

I think Wade will fall right in place but Mayo would fit better at Ridgeway.

I could see if Southwind had a few SRs but everyone coming back!!!

I think Wade will fall right in place but Mayo would fit better at Ridgeway.

I could see if Southwind had a few SRs but everyone coming back!!!

Good point about Ridgeway..Their up and down attack the rim game would be great for Mayo. Plus they have enough coming back to do some serious damage also....Legend when you refer to Wade....which one?? Madracus???

Good point about Ridgeway..Their up and down attack the rim game would be great for Mayo. Plus they have enough coming back to do some serious damage also....Legend when you refer to Wade....which one?? Madracus???

yes i here he going home to Southwind!!!

Then J3 will be at Southwind High next year also!!! They dont need Mayo!!! Ridgeway would be great for him!!!

Father Ryan led virtually the entire game. Ryan's hard nosed defence was the difference in the game imo. Coach Bontrager is known for his defensive coaching. Great win for the Irish. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Congrats to Father Ryan, hope you guys go all the way............

Congrats to Father Ryan, hope you guys go all the way............

Huge win for the Irish!

A defensive battle for most of the game. McDonald led Briarcrest, but was never able to get anything going. Ryan struggled from the free throw line and three point range, so that will need to be corrected before the Finals tomorrow night. Connley is tough to stop in the paint and will continue to led the Irish, but Mulloy is back healthy and can do some things on both ends of the court as well.

Great atmosphere for a Friday afternoon!

Not sure why, but a Briacrest fan tried to rush the court to confront an official after #35 fouled out. He was restrainged by two people as the police rushed to pin him down. An embarrassing moment for all of the Briarcrest fans for sure.

Go Irish!!!

Huge win for the Irish!

A defensive battle for most of the game. McDonald led Briarcrest, but was never able to get anything going. Ryan struggled from the free throw line and three point range, so that will need to be corrected before the Finals tomorrow night. Connley is tough to stop in the paint and will continue to led the Irish, but Mulloy is back healthy and can do some things on both ends of the court as well.

Great atmosphere for a Friday afternoon!

Not sure why, but a Briacrest fan tried to rush the court to confront an official after #35 fouled out. He was restrainged by two people as the police rushed to pin him down. An embarrassing moment for all of the Briarcrest fans for sure.

Go Irish!!!

I saw that too. Did he go to jail? He should have. No excuse for that type behavior. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />