• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shsfrshmnrule
Posted by mofototo50:

Smyrna 21

Oakland 17

DAvid Wolke, 500 yards passing, David Shannon, 250 yards rushing, Billy Wilcox, 12 tackles, final score Smyrna, 50, Oakland 2.

Posted by oakland2001:

oakland wins 17-10 overtime, gameball has to go to oakland's defense stopping smyrna several times in the third and fourth quarter

Congrats guys somebody give us a quarter by quarter run down and who were the big play guys? Man there aren't any gimmies in region 4 5a this year, you better not overlook any team this year! :rolleyes:

yes, ohs beat smyrna 17-10 in ot. however, oakland should never have let it get that close. smyrnas defense was soft. james jansen, haha, he is nuthing. i saw him get put on his back on more than 1 occasion. infact, i would bet on 75% of the plays he was on his back. so.... oakland had too many turnovers. if u take turnovers out, and add points, thats like 21 points off of turnovers. also, oakland had a huge td pass called back. i have to say tho, that smyrna did not quit. good for them. i just think they were out played and out coached. i think oakland was the better team...and the scoreboard shows it. i think if you would have replayed that game over 100 times, 99 of them would win in an ohs win......GO PATS!!!!!!

It was a good hard fought game from the start to finish. Smyrna has a good team. I thought it showed a lack of class when they didn`t shake hands after the game. What was up with that?

YEA IF IF IF, YALL DID WIN AND YALL PROBABLY HAD THE BETTER TALENT THE TRUTH IS SMYRNA HAD MORE HEART. YEA EVERYONE GETS KNOCKED DOWN BUT I GURANTEE YOU JAMES DID MORE KNOCKING THEN GETTING KNOCKED I WAS AT THE GAME AND FUMBLING IS JUST PART OF THE GAME IF YOU TAKE THE TURNOVERS AWAY THEN FOOTBALL IS A DUMB SPORT TURNOVERS ARE JUST PART OF THE GAME AND THE TRUTH IS IT WAS A CLOSE GAME AND WE NEVER GAVE UP BUT COULDN'T CAPITALIZE ON YALLS MISTAKES. YOU CAN SAY IF YALL HADNT FUMBLED AS MU IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A BLOW OUT BUT IT WASN'T A BLOW OUT WHAT ABOUT THE FRESHMAN