Gatlinburg Pittman vs Happy Valley

Union vs Sullivan North

Johnson County vs Grainger

Round of 32:

Claiborne vs Happy Valley

Union vs Grainger

Round of 16:

Union over Claiborne

are you really serious with these predictions?????

i hope that you are really just joking. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

are you really serious with these predictions?????

i hope that you are really just joking. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

I agree. Those picks make absolutely no sense what so ever. I'll admit it can be hard to make some predictions since there hasn't been a single game between a District 1 team and a District 2 team all season, but I have no clue how to come up those picks. I may be eating crow come Sunday morning but I think Union Co., GP, and Unicoi Co. all win fairly easily. I think Johnson Co. wins in a close one but wouldn't be surprised to see Graninger pull the upset.

Round of 64:

Unicoi vs Claiborne

Union vs Sullivan North

Round of 32:

Union vs Grainger

Round of 16:

Union over Claiborne

I believe district 1 won 3 out of 4 last year and from the looks of the matchups that will happen again. Don`t be suprised to see an upset. And UC will easily roll into the champship game. That`s UNICOI CO.

Round of 64:

Unicoi vs Claiborne

Union vs Sullivan North

Round of 32:

Union vs Grainger

Round of 16:

Union over Claiborne

Quarterfinals

Unicoi County 78 Claiborne 62

Union County 66 North 51

Gatlinburg Pittman 59 Happy Valley 50

Grainger 66 Johnson County 61

Semi-Finals

Unicoi County 65 Gatlinburg Pittman 58

Union County 59 Grainger 55

Finals

Unicoi County 71 Union County 63

I have not seen much of District 1 but i dont believe Claiborne can handle Unicoi Co., i agree Union could be tough have not seen Sullivan North, GP should beat Happy Valley at home, the Johnson Co. and Grainger game should be the best matchup in round 1 it depends on which Grainger team shows up, they played terrible in the District tournament, i would love to see Unicoi and Union in the finals, it should be a great game, but Union has a rougher road to the finals than Unicoi County.

i believe that District 1 did pull out 3 wins in the region tourney again this year. unicoi will play happy valley in one semi-final at chuckey doak middle school and johnson county plays union county in the other semi-final. this will be the 4th meeting of the year for unicoi and happy valley. unicoi has won 2 of the 3 meetings so far. good luck to all. /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

2-2 on the predictions, but only because Grainger had 3 starters out vs JC. Grainger is definitely the better team. I tried to call the Unicoi upset, but the Blue Devils would have nothing to do with it. Still can't figure why no one believed in Happy Valley.

Unicoi over Happ Valley

Union over Johnson County

2-2 on the predictions, but only because Grainger had 3 starters out vs JC. Grainger is definitely the better team. I tried to call the Unicoi upset, but the Blue Devils would have nothing to do with it. Still can't figure why no one believed in Happy Valley.

Unicoi over Happ Valley

Union over Johnson County

You said how come no one believed in HV....and then you dont believe in them against UC.....well maybe im insane but im calling HV to beat UC....but its very close though.....49-47 possible OT.

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!