Cloudland on probation

zAZa90

If the rule is having to hold 1,000 people and this gym doesnt what is the problem with whom ever did it I know most likely if you make it to sub-state you will have to come to our gym anyway. If you have a problem call TSSAA and talk to them it is their rule you are not the only school that has a small gym that has to play at a larger gym.

You mean it doesn't bother you that there were empty seats at a game and then someone (?) calls in. What the heck. As posted before 1. empty seats. 2. Years and years of games with packed house without incident. 3. What?

The floor is regulation. You all seem to know who called and why. Tell us, and don't give the its a rule junk.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the assit. coach for OS and I can assure that Coach Christopher did not, will not and has never said that to anyone anywhere, anytime so you might want to get FACTS!!! straight before slandering someones name and accusing them of any wrong doing unless you know the facts about the topic.

You have started something you know nothing about and now have create this hate against her.

You seem to be knowledgable about the turning in. So who did it. Funny that there has been many games played there without one safety issue and then good ole OS comes along, and then T$$AA shows up. It wasn't a camera that did the work, or could you tell us a little more about it, all knowing OZ.

You obviously don't believe me, but I can't help that.

I will reiterate the point of my previous post, though. No one turned Cloudland in. No one "called in" Cloudland. Coach Christopher is not a PIG and she is not the cause of Cloudland's probation.

You obviously don't believe me, but I can't help that.

I will reiterate the point of my previous post, though. No one turned Cloudland in. Coach Christopher is not a PIG, nor any of the other things that have been said about her here and she is not the cause of Cloudland's probation.

Didn't call her that and read the earlier post. I did and do apologize for the insinuation.

Someone might as well close this topic now. I know I started it, but my bellyaching was more centered toward our higher powers here in Carter Co. who obviously have no clue about how to spend our money. They'll elect any red neck to be a county commissioner around here. And Vader and Crazyness, you're walking a fine line when you slander a person on here. All I say is be careful. Expressing dissatisfaction is one thing, but calling a single person out and calling them garbage is another.

Someone might as well close this topic now. I know I started it, but my bellyaching was more centered toward our higher powers here in Carter Co. who obviously have no clue about how to spend our money. They'll elect any red neck to be a county commissioner around here. And Vader and Crazyness, you're walking a fine line when you slander a person on here. All I say is be careful. Expressing dissatisfaction is one thing, but calling a single person out and calling them garbage is another.

Wouldn't blame them. fan4life started the namecalling. Probably just upset, but seemed to come to his or her senses. Your right, let it go. Nothing will change here.