Scrimmages this week (3/2)

jogabonito6

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when and where is the catholic vs mo. west game?

I texted you with the answer an hour ago... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Game is at Catholic. Varsity starts at 7 (jv at 5)

Heart. They may not be the better team but thats not always who wins. I'm not saying HHS isn't good because they are always dominant in middle TN.

Have to agree with Joga. I've seen R'wood play and they do come to play. Will be interesting to see the two midfields do battle as both are very good. Tummons with H'ville is the real deal. McGuinness for Ravenwood is a player and Hock for Ravenwood has some mean footskills. Ravenwood also has a Sophomore - don't remember his name - that's ODP and is very good too.

Have to agree with Joga. I've seen R'wood play and they do come to play. Will be interesting to see the two midfields do battle as both are very good. Tummons with H'ville is the real deal. McGuinness for Ravenwood is a player and Hock for Ravenwood has some mean footskills. Ravenwood also has a Sophomore - don't remember his name - that's ODP and is very good too.

Will Linder is the Sophmore.

i heard CA lost 1-0...idk how much to take of that though. CA had a few players, not sure how many, players that just got done with basketball, and this is the first time they've played with the team this year. not sure how much they even played since they havnt practiced once.

I don't know about CA players, but Spring Hill was playing without both of their starting forwards and their attacking mid. Plus, their sub up top was sick. In all, 3 varsity starters out and one varsity sub out.

I don't know about CA players, but Spring Hill was playing without both of their starting forwards and their attacking mid. Plus, their sub up top was sick. In all, 3 varsity starters out and one varsity sub out.

ya its hard to tell about the first scrimmages. either players are JUST coming in, or there still out. thats probably goin for most schools right now, especially small ones.