Halls vs Powell - 3AAA

PhatCat

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess we know who is better this year. Hobby shut them down and the sticks were great. Green looked like his timing is finally back from his injury. Look out for the Panthers this year. I don't know if many teams in the district can slow them down. This is the game of baseball though so anything can happen on any day.

Well I guess we know who is better this year. Hobby shut them down and the sticks were great. Green looked like his timing is finally back from his injury. Look out for the Panthers this year. I don't know if many teams in the district can slow them down. This is the game of baseball though so anything can happen on any day.

Obviously halls was not as good as they thought they were. But, the district is not won in 3 games. Powell better hope they dont get the big head or they will lose a few.

Halls looks lethargic. They are young but they need to work hard and kick it into gear. Powell looks too strong this year I'm afraid.

Powell is pretty young too. Monday they started 4 seniors, 1 junior, 3 sophomores, and 2 freshman (counting the DH).

I knew Halls was pretty young. Don't they start about 3 seniors?

Should be some good battles between these two the next few years.