foxylady

Clarkrange 57 Grodonsville 32

CR...... 16 ... 18 ... 10 ... 13 ... Tot 57

Grod... 12 .... 7 .... 7 ..... 6 ..... Tot 32

CR

Doss 4 / Green 2 / Heady 24 / Lowe 6 / Phillips 14 / Reed 5 / Snow 2

Grodonsville

Grisham 7 / Maynard 10 / Smith 6 / Watson 9

Congrats to the Tigerettes on a great season. You girls played with some heavy hearts tonight but showed some toughness throughout. I believed you showed more heart tonight than I've seen you play with all year and you should be commended.

I just want to congratulate the girls from Gordonsville on a great season!! They were fun to watch and were a special group of seniors!! My prayers are with Courtney and her family, she showed alot of toughness being out there 2nite and playing hard like always!! It is always sad when the season ends but they have nothing to hang their heads about!

I just want to congratulate the girls from Gordonsville on a great season!! They were fun to watch and were a special group of seniors!! My prayers are with Courtney and her family, she showed alot of toughness being out there 2nite and playing hard like always!! It is always sad when the season ends but they have nothing to hang their heads about!

I agree with you . They played a heck of a game last night ,and with what courtney was going through she just played with the heart of a champion.Be proud of what yall did this year.Congrats and our prayers are with you, from your friends at fcs.

Ok this really has nothing to do with the game or basketball for that matter but it has bugged the crap out of me for a few years now. Isn't the plural form of Buffalo "Buffalo" not "Buffaloes"? You know like in the song Home On the Range , "Oh give me a home where the BUFFALO roam." Sorry had to ask. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Ok this really has nothing to do with the game or basketball for that matter but it has bugged the crap out of me for a few years now. Isn't the plural form of Buffalo "Buffalo" not "Buffaloes"? You know like in the song Home On the Range , "Oh give me a home where the BUFFALO roam." Sorry had to ask. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Either is acceptable.

very physical game, especially inside..Congrats Lady Buffaloes!

my prayers go out to the gal from G-ville that lost her father today...this is a tough time for her and her family...basketball is very minor compared to what she is going through.

I have a couple of players who play summer ball with Courtney and who played for her father... They have spoken nothing but how great of a man he was. Please know at Gordonsville that the softball team at Friendship prays for Courtney, her family, and her teammates ever day at the end of practice...