Carter Wins

sportsnut624

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I knew it would happen you peeps couldn't wait to post that on here could you.. DANG DANG DANG... my Roadrunners lost by 2.. Yes that's correct they LOST by 2..

The STATE's best team just went down.. DANG DANG DANG.. Come on Farragut please beat Bearden

carter has no chance....AE by 25!

yes, this was my prediction!

nice win carter! i was wrong about the hornets. but, then again, so was everyone other than splainhornets! when i saw alcoa take them to overtime a week ago, i knew their season was short lived. congrats to carter. it has been a struggle this year, but coach buell has them peaking at the right time. good luck in the region championship vs. the winner of stone and fulton. im not predicting this game because, obviously, i dont know what im talking about!

Oh I knew it would happen you peeps couldn't wait to post that on here could you.. DANG DANG DANG... my Roadrunners lost by 2.. Yes that's correct they LOST by 2..

The STATE's best team just went down.. DANG DANG DANG.. Come on Farragut please beat Bearden

All do respect Turtle they were not the best team. Been trying to tell you that all year. They need a coach over there. Farragut lost but would have loved to see them win

All do respect Turtle they were not the best team. Been trying to tell you that all year. They need a coach over there. Farragut lost but would have loved to see them win

I still can't believe they lost.. Well life goes on... Dang its up to the Baseball Roadrunners to bring it home.. Oh wait, that'll take a miracle well come on FOOTBALL season.. LOL