Carter Wins

sportsnut624

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pryor returns, but he has proven to be team cancer. Mitchell needs to cut him loose. Mitchell is still the best fit for AE, everyone talks about their talent, but who would want to deal with their attitudes at that school besides Mitchell.

Congrats to Carter! Yes I was wrong, and they should have a great chance to goto state. If I am not mistaken all they will have to do is get through Union County or Unicoi County. I might be wrong on this one.

You also predicted that AE would beat Bearden also....don't think I'm taking your predictions to seriously there BUUUUD!!!!

LOL you know I really don't care... just remember when you lose I'll be the first one to get on here and rub it in like you're rubbing this lost in!!!! Go somewhere else...I'm already having it hard as it is...

Boy oh boy, if Bearden don't win the state this year will people say FIRE BLEVINS too? hahahaha

Pryor returns, but he has proven to be team cancer. Mitchell needs to cut him loose. Mitchell is still the best fit for AE, everyone talks about their talent, but who would want to deal with their attitudes at that school besides Mitchell.

Congrats to Carter! Yes I was wrong, and they should have a great chance to goto state. If I am not mistaken all they will have to do is get through Union County or Unicoi County. I might be wrong on this one.

Pryor and Lopez returns... The others will have to jump in quick... They may start slow but they'll be ok by seasons end... Let's GO AE!!

Well Turtle I guess I will let it go on Pryor .. looks like you have no response to his problems and misconduct ... i guess he will continue to use bad judgement and not be punished for it ...

It's called denial. When it's so bad, no excuse is better than a pitiful one. We've heard all about how they're still just kids and how unfortunate it was when they were treated so harshly over the 5 finger football discount at Marshalls. I'm sure it gets to a point when even Turtle has to hide in his shell versus come up with a defense strategy for his beloved roadrunners.

I'm sure it's Tim Irwin's fault /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> just like football!

No it's the glass makers. Build it stronger and it wouldn't have happened. Maybe he was trying to kill a bug that was crawling across the window and didn't know his own strength.

It's called denial. When it's so bad, no excuse is better than a pitiful one. We've heard all about how they're still just kids and how unfortunate it was when they were treated so harshly over the 5 finger football discount at Marshalls. I'm sure it gets to a point when even Turtle has to hide in his shell versus come up with a defense strategy for his beloved roadrunners.

All I can say is......

Turtle has broke out the WEST hat these days /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No it's the glass makers. Build it stronger and it wouldn't have happened. Maybe he was trying to kill a bug that was crawling across the window and didn't know his own strength.

this is funny stuff! im just proud of him for making it through a whole game at fulton and not leaving at halftime. this young man is making great strides to change peoples opinions of him!

LOL you know I really don't care... just remember when you lose I'll be the first one to get on here and rub it in like you're rubbing this lost in!!!! Go somewhere else...I'm already having it hard as it is...

Boy oh boy, if Bearden don't win the state this year will people say FIRE BLEVINS too? hahahaha

Pryor and Lopez returns... The others will have to jump in quick... They may start slow but they'll be ok by seasons end... Let's GO AE!!

FYI.....Bearden has 2 games left to play at minimum.... BA LEE DAT!!!!

WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT DERE GONNA BEAT AE......uh.....Carter maybe?