Carter Wins

sportsnut624

I still can't believe they lost.. Well life goes on... Dang its up to the Baseball Roadrunners to bring it home.. Oh wait, that'll take a miracle well come on FOOTBALL season.. LOL

Yea Turtle it is a shame really .. AE has the best team in the state in 2A at least this side of state ... its a shame to have all that talent and get knocked out ... Mitchell has to fretting over this one .... after game I was glad to see Mitchell go get some players for AE that didnt shake hands and make them come back to shake hands ... all but 1 and I bet you can guess who that was .. yes Trevai Pryor ... he went down steps and punched a window completely out and cut his hand up ... class .. when will this kid learn a lesson ??? Dont guess he will if there are no consequences huh !!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently I can't describe what happened. Maybe once I calm down and get a little sleep I can try to talk about it!

HOTT DANG!

YEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWW!

Ok Ok you live to go on to the SUB State for the 1st time in school history, right? OH mane, I can't believe this $#@%

Oh I knew it would happen you peeps couldn't wait to post that on here could you.. DANG DANG DANG... my Roadrunners lost by 2.. Yes that's correct they LOST by 2..

The STATE's best team just went down.. DANG DANG DANG.. Come on Farragut please beat Bearden

NOPE...we are still playing Thursday and Monday night /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

AE did their usual thing played like they normally do! Carter had a surprise that they couldn't solve.

It's kind of funny everyone is talking about this one lost that AE just so happen had.. I mean, many folks know that I'm a big AE fan so when they see me walk in or whatever, the first thing that comes out of ones mouth is, "What happen last night!" Then my response is, "I don't know I wasn't there!" Then that's when it starts many following my response with, "Well I heard the refs cheated big time!" Come on someone that was at the game please let it be known how the refs did..

I hate to blame a lost on the refs because I had once ref before and the refs don't play the game they just call however, some calls do get out of hand. But as I stated before, FREE THROWS and Defense is what wins championships. AE just couldn't connect from the Free THrow line.. 22 of 40 from the line, that sums up the lost. Man, I'm still in shock but I must move one...

To the Carter Hornets and splains!!!! Just bring it Thursday don't let this one victory make your season build on it! I remember 3 or 4 years ago, Alcoa beat AE in the region and Alcoa made it to the state.. So I've lived through this before but its going to be hard because this was one of AE's best teams.

Last but not least, I've already received 3 or 4 text talking about FIRE MITCHELL... Come on now, Mitchell has done a tremendous job for AE, we all know he hasn't won a GOLD BALL but if AE fires Mitchell for not winning what will that tell the other coach? Leave Mitchell alone he'll get him one SOON... It took Jody a little minute to get his 1st so its going to take Charles a little more time to get his 1st as well. The best of luck to Carter, just pull off the next Shocker Thursday..

NOPE...we are still playing Thursday and Monday night /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

And I've already predicted a lost on Monday.. So keep on laughing...

Yea Turtle it is a shame really .. AE has the best team in the state in 2A at least this side of state ... its a shame to have all that talent and get knocked out ... Mitchell has to fretting over this one .... after game I was glad to see Mitchell go get some players for AE that didnt shake hands and make them come back to shake hands ... all but 1 and I bet you can guess who that was .. yes Trevai Pryor ... he went down steps and punched a window completely out and cut his hand up ... class .. when will this kid learn a lesson ??? Dont guess he will if there are no consequences huh !!!

Turtle ... No response to the above ???? Yes AE should have won had they been able to make free throws but Carte missed some too .. I was at game for the OT's .. didnt see the regulation game ... but I heard that they called Carter for a free throw violation with just a few seconds in regulation that would have put Carter up .. in one of the OT's they called the same thing on Chance Jones for stepping on line .... in the 2nd OT after Carter had made the free throw to go up 1 .. Chance Jones got rebound an ref called walking with 5 or 6 seconds left .. it was a close call and one that I admit is rarely called that late in a game especially when you are on opposing teams side of court .. that one baffled me ... AE had to foul with 3 seconds left and they made one to make it 72-70 and then Lopez just couldnt get set good for the shot and it was short ... but AE is the best team this side of state for sure .. dont know what Middle and West TN have .. its a shame cause I thought the way they were playing coming into the Carter game that they would have a great chance to win ... AE looked slow and out of sync in the OT's .. Chance Jones kept them in game ... Chase JOnes looked like he was afaid to touch ball because of his bad free throw shooting. Getting back to my statement above ... Pryor really needs some anger mgmt classes ... if he is not gotten under control he is going to get worse .... his actions were very much uncalled for ... to destroy property at another school is very bad .... plus he is going to hurt himself also .... hope the kid learns a lesson but then again how many chances do you give a kid ....

It's kind of funny everyone is talking about this one lost that AE just so happen had.. I mean, many folks know that I'm a big AE fan so when they see me walk in or whatever, the first thing that comes out of ones mouth is, "What happen last night!" Then my response is, "I don't know I wasn't there!" Then that's when it starts many following my response with, "Well I heard the refs cheated big time!" Come on someone that was at the game please let it be known how the refs did..

I hate to blame a lost on the refs because I had once ref before and the refs don't play the game they just call however, some calls do get out of hand. But as I stated before, FREE THROWS and Defense is what wins championships. AE just couldn't connect from the Free THrow line.. 22 of 40 from the line, that sums up the lost. Man, I'm still in shock but I must move one...

To the Carter Hornets and splains!!!! Just bring it Thursday don't let this one victory make your season build on it! I remember 3 or 4 years ago, Alcoa beat AE in the region and Alcoa made it to the state.. So I've lived through this before but its going to be hard because this was one of AE's best teams.

Last but not least, I've already received 3 or 4 text talking about FIRE MITCHELL... Come on now, Mitchell has done a tremendous job for AE, we all know he hasn't won a GOLD BALL but if AE fires Mitchell for not winning what will that tell the other coach? Leave Mitchell alone he'll get him one year SOON... It took Jody a little minute to get his so its going to take Charles a little minute to get his 1st too. The best of luck to Carter, just pull off the next Shocker Thursday..

And I've already predicted a lost on Monday.. So keep on laughing...

You also predicted that AE would beat Bearden also....don't think I'm taking your predictions to seriously there BUUUUD!!!!