Liberty Vs. Raliegh Egypt

ready4boro

Craigmont is very, very good and that victory is nice feather to be placed in Liberty's cap. Like DM said, the Crusaders have to be good to have won in the manner they did. However, R-E is a better team than CHS. I'm not convinced they're more talented than Craigmont was but they are a better team and Coach Adams is one the best around. I don't expect a blowout, but I'll take R-E by 11

Craigmont is very, very good and that victory is nice feather to be placed in Liberty's cap. Like DM said, the Crusaders have to be good to have won in the manner they did. However, R-E is a better team than CHS. I'm not convinced they're more talented than Craigmont was but they are a better team and Coach Adams is one the best around. I don't expect a blowout, but I'll take R-E by 11

Craigmont doesn't have the offensive fire power that RE has. RE has three players that can get 20+ on any given night

I agree with u on that. #4 and #23 look really good against JCM

Yea Gentry Hines and 23 Anthony Jones did most of the damage in that game. Jones was even in foul trouble and sat out the majority of the first half. They both can score in a variety of ways...